Author Topic: Paging Moparclown  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Choppintime

Paging Moparclown
« on: June 19, 2007 - 06:22:04 PM »
Saw your post in the 'Cars for Sale' Department......wondering if you have anymore pictures you could post of that R code convertible with the Old School 70's paint ? Any other information on that car ?

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: Paging Moparclown
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007 - 06:58:55 PM »
I don't know that much about the car except that everytime I see it,the owner is driving it.Heres some pics I have of it and feel the paint speaks for itself.Don't hate me,but I really like ---The Clown

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007 - 07:10:12 PM »
Choppintime
My mind must be failing me,I forgot about your cuda.I would love to see yours in person.That is an incredible combo of colors and a s*&%load of work to tape and paint and even the thinking process from start to finish.The Clown

Offline Choppintime

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007 - 07:17:58 PM »
Choppintime
My mind must be failing me,I forgot about your cuda.I would love to see yours in person.That is an incredible combo of colors and a s*&%load of work to tape and paint and even the thinking process from start to finish.The Clown

Clown, I like that convertible also !  I'm tired of seeing the same old cars just with diffferent colors. It's refreshing to see something done years ago and not messed with. Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting stock/correct resto cars down. I appreciate what goes into getting a car a certain way. I've just steered more toward the day two look since I purchased my Cuda.

My car was painted back in early 80's and hasn't seen the streets in 30 years. It's a lot of colors and chrome that's for sure, but it's bite will be as loud as it's bark with the Arruzza 511 Hemi I put it in it. It'll be on the road for the fall for sure.

Thanks for the kind words about my car and thanks for those pictures of that Hemi Vert. That is one wild paint scheme........I know it's not everyone's cup of tea these wild looking cars but they have there place. I do agree that when going to sell a car like this the potential buyers shrink drastically. Although I think anyone and everyone would overlook that old school metal flake job on that convertible. My car might be another story. Not an original R code but it is a true 340, four speed Cuda and I do have the original engine.

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007 - 07:52:24 PM »
Now that's something late 60s early 70s and I love that nostalgic look. :2thumbs: I have an X brand 67 vette coming in possibly next year and I have to take pics before we strip it down and return it to the original maroon color. I'm just obsessed with those gawdy paint schemes of yesteryear. Hate the CF BS that done on TV today!
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007 - 04:15:14 AM »
check this out,not old school but I thought it was awsome

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007 - 01:02:39 PM »
wow that looks awesome! someone had some time in that,looks bad a$$