Author Topic: Yellow Challenger in Windsor (Sydney, Australia) today - 20Jun07 - who?  (Read 682 times)

Offline OzCuda

Was sitting at the lihghts today and saw a yellow Chally with black bumble-bee stripe drive by (not a common sight at all in Australia).  I think the owner is on this board but can't remember who.  I was at the front of the intersection in the black Wrangler with white racing stripes. :wave: :ylsuper:
'70 Barracuda

Offline loco440

Hi Ozcuda,this is news that there is one around,we last met at PPR as I was viewing your cuda,my FY1 RT has had its first lick of paint,it has been held up due to us making up a set of countoured subframe connectors that worked out realy good so we made a couple of spares, I hope we have both our cars ready for this summer.

Offline OzCuda

Hey Loco, You were the guy I was thinking of but wasn't sure.  I hope mine will be ready too but spent nearly a full day this weekend just mucking around trying to fit pieces and modify crap aftermarket pieces that don't fit.  I guess I realised how long this is really going to take :eek4:
'70 Barracuda