Author Topic: Who wants to Rag on Moparts???? I do... join in...!!!  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Wang

• "just hangin' out"
    • valleyautoworks.net
Who wants to Rag on Moparts???? I do... join in...!!!
« on: June 21, 2007 - 03:38:16 PM »
I love my Mopars,, like all of us, and DO frequent THAT sight, but time after time I get sh*t on. Oh,, believe me, I dont even come close to
talkiing like I do here :2thumbs: I love the freedom that is excersised on this sight. Speak amongst fellow gearheads,, argue, have difference of opinion, ect......but HERE...Its all good,, Nobody spanking you if you say the word damn,, hell, or if we abbreviate things as I did above.

What year IS this anyway?? Turn on some local television.... Hey ,, have you seen the latest episode of Hells Kitchen???
Mods on that sight are unf*ckin believable.. Do they actually think that a bunch of 7 year old kids are reading from their forum????
Is Tom that Fat and Stupid???  ("owner" of Moparts)

Hell , I've got some really interesting pictures of DartGirl "sitting" on his lap....lol....  OH...another TAboo subject...

join in ....I'm on  a roll here..... :chatting: :hyper: :smilielol:
Hurry,, Duane the tub,,I'm Dwouning....

Offline Wang

• "just hangin' out"
    • valleyautoworks.net
Re: Who wants to Rag on Moparts???? I do... join in...!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007 - 03:41:59 PM »
Oh,,, I will add one more thing.... EVERY mod that mess's with me is a Dart owner... sheesh...

Is that comparable to P*nis Envy???   LmFao... :smilielol: :smilielol: :roflsmiley:
Hurry,, Duane the tub,,I'm Dwouning....

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007 - 03:47:50 PM »
All I can say is since I found this site I have all but stopped going to Moparts and Mopar Style. I don't think I go to either more than once a week if that and I only read and don't post anylonger. I agree that it's nice to be able to talk to and even dissagree with folks here and not get flamed. It seems that everyone here realizes that others have an opinion also. Here we can talk it out instead of getting flamed and locked out.  :blah: :blah:
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline purple1

• Worlds first e-body trailer. Member since 3/10/05
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007 - 04:03:28 PM »
All I can say is I don't even go to other sites anymore. I was on one other site, and some guy calls my trailer a waist!!!  ??? Jerk didn't even bother to ask about it first. A waist would have been to scap it and make coat hangers out of the scap metal... Now I got a cool car and a cool trailer and he only has a dream...  :poopoke:

Dave :wave:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer.    Severna Park, Maryland

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007 - 04:06:06 PM »
about 5 years ago I was a member with 600+ posts , just helping people like I do here , one day my user name had a new password & I could not access the site , must have got under someones skin , I emailed Tom 1/2 dozen times to correct the problem but no answer so I have never been back to the site  

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Madmax440

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007 - 04:52:59 PM »
I am feeling very fortunate here. I spent about two weeks on Car Domain and was sent a message that I should check out this site. Came in, liked what I seen and never left. Have never even been on any of the other sites, unless to check out some parts or such.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007 - 04:58:37 PM »
 :clueless:  There's other sites??   :dunno: 

Offline ntstlgl1970

• Resident
  • T a c o c a t
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007 - 05:02:49 PM »
  "There's other sites??"

yeah no kidding, this is the only site I log into regularly. I think other sites are built with flaming in mind.

see: turboford.com     
70 Cuda, 7.0L Gen-III Hemi, Viper T56 w/9310 gearset, 3.91's, Megasquirt MS3x v3.57, Innovate wideband, Firm Feel upper arms, torsion bars, springs and strut rods, QA1 DA shocks. I did everything on this car except the fancy paint stuff and I drive it...and I can't seem to stop messing with it....

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007 - 05:32:22 PM »
When I first got a computer 7-8 years ago I found Moparts and although there were always flamers and know it alls it was smaller and not so bad.Now about the only posts I make there are for sale/wanted items.Like others I found this place were people are cool and rarely go anywhere else for Mopars.Moparts is so busy a post is five pages deep in half a day and the majority of posts are stupid un-needed comments or flames!We do try to keep the language here soemwhat family friendly though.  :thumbsup:
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007 - 05:54:07 PM »
I only hang out here and 1 other "Muscle-Car" site.  Both are cool, but are very different in folks and content.  Bottom line, it's the folks here that make the difference for me.......    :cheers:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline Hopalong

• HEAD OFF! Apply directly to the neck line!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007 - 06:45:31 PM »
I recently gave up on the one other site I visited often (or at least when it was up and running).  I really started to get into this site during the six months or so when the other was down.  I like it here, nice people to deal with (Thanks 4C!), and always interesting subject matter.  A friend told me about a site that is local that now has a classic Mopar section.  looks interesting, but this will probably be my "home".
{oo/===\oo}

Offline Stacked440

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007 - 06:48:01 PM »
-Kyle-
1971 Challenger R/T clone 440/5-spd
1973 Duster - 5.7L Hemi swap project

Offline heminut

• Resident
  • owner of the poor man's Hemi Cuda
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007 - 08:43:09 PM »
I used to get on Moparts.com a lot too, but it got so bad that when this site started up (yeah I've been here from almost day one) I quit going there. Never looked back either! :2thumbs:
1970 5.7 Hemi Cuda

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007 - 09:05:43 PM »
I think it's been said before... best site - best people. Right here!  :2thumbs:
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007 - 09:21:50 PM »
There's a large type of personalities on Moparts.  I just take the good with the bad on that site. I help out in the questions area at times, cruise the general at times, and try to help some people when they need it. But for the most part, they got a small group of regulars who are always in their own world.

I do enjoy some of the post but about 70% are useless and reruns over the years. The language is no problem with me. I don't usually swear much at all. Everyone I work with or live with doesnt cuss. But I do know what you are saying. But thats there rules.