Author Topic: $30,000 no fender tag non #'s matching  (Read 2153 times)

Offline typentinner

$30,000 no fender tag non #'s matching
« on: July 02, 2007 - 03:44:10 PM »
For Sale 1970 plymouth cuda. Originally a 383-4 auto . Now a 69 block and crank 440-4. Engine professionally built from the block up last spring. Bored .30, and rotating assembly balanced.  Goodies include: edelbrock performer rpm  aluminum heads, crane roller rockers, comp brand custom mild race cam, mopar single plane aluminun intake, milidon external oiling system [stationary pick up], forged aluminum pistons, aluminum fuel cell, holley blue fuel pump, line lock, auto meter cobalt blue guages, 430 gear. New front seats, new carpet, new door and trunk seals. Elastomeric front bumper. Customised 727 tranny. Cheetah reverse shift pattern 3speed manual valve body automatic.   
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007 - 08:30:47 PM by typentinner »

Offline typentinner

Re: $30,000 no fender tag non #'s matching
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007 - 05:09:16 PM »
Hi everyone. My car is now listed on traderonline.com. Click on collector cars to view the ad. 

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007 - 06:45:36 PM »
Typentinner, Like the car, but I see a problem.  It sure cant go to a legal track with a fuel cell next to a battery. Against the rules. Plus you have to have a devider wall-fireproof between the cockpit and the cell.  Is the tank vented to the outside via a hose?

Nice car :2thumbs:

Offline typentinner

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007 - 07:07:29 PM »
Typentinner, Like the car, but I see a problem.  It sure cant go to a legal track with a fuel cell next to a battery. Against the rules. Plus you have to have a devider wall-fireproof between the thingypit and the cell.  Is the tank vented to the outside via a hose?

Nice car :2thumbs:
Thanks for the compliment Moparal. As for the fuel cell and the battery box being in the trunk,,,,,99.9% of all race cars have the same set up. Fuel cells are designed  with foam inside of them to keep fuel fom splashing. There is also a one way valve [ball] in the vent tube. In the event the car turns over, fuel doesn't drain out of the vent tube.  I have installed a metal firewall behind the rear seat. All of this is pointless though, unless you are interested in buying it. If you are,,, i'd be happy to take the cell out, and reinstall a gas tank.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007 - 07:14:48 PM »
Na, I dont need another car. I got cars. I have run nhra and in the past had that same set up. Just the rule book and techs made racers move the tanks. I think circle tracks have them in between the rails and the batteries in a different place. So dont get me wrong cause its a nice car

But I do have a 72 cuda with a full tube molly chassis and a 1028 hp engine in it. The fuel tank is in the nose in front of the radiator....Wanna run?

Good luck on the sale..... I'll leave your post alone.   ALAN

Offline typentinner

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007 - 05:03:45 PM »
Hi everyone. Today, i bought a copy of the muscle car trader, and realised my ad wasn't posted. Apparently a mistake had been made. The ad was posted in the magazine's tuck trader. I called and had it corrected. The ad should be in next week's addition, and on traderonline.com, under collector cars.