Author Topic: Meeting people at Carlisle  (Read 3807 times)

Offline dragfish

Re: Meeting people at Carlisle
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007 - 04:05:42 AM »
Sounds like you had a good time with them, I will have to meet you one day  :2thumbs:  Oh and their dog's name is "Sugar"  :bigsmile:  That is the friendliest pitbull I have ever seen.
Yeah she was the friendliest PB I ever come across.Sorry about not remembering the correct name, alot going on up on stage.

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007 - 08:06:45 AM »
I got the Video but next time, I will go around and tape everybody's face, saying their sign-on and real name.    We had at least 25 people from the board there.  It would have been a great time to get it on tape.

Who else is going to the Nationals in Columbus?

Rob
Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

My Pace Car restoration thread:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=44869.0

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007 - 06:24:06 PM »
Sorry i could not be there this year i was supposed to work and then got really sick had a fever for 4 days and dizzy.I will be there next year.Last year in 2006 was fun and unhappy i could not attend this year.See you all next year.

michele

Hope your feeling better kiddo, we did miss you and Kenny............see ya next year.  :2thumbs:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007 - 07:34:28 PM »
I want to make an apology to all at the show,I am sorry that I didn't hang at the tent much and spend more time with you guys and girls.I am just comming back down from one of the coolest weekends of my life--I was a virgin to Carlisle and my cherry has been popped.And I will be there next year for the entire weekend.The Clown

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007 - 07:59:22 PM »
I want to make an apology to all at the show,I am sorry that I didn't hang at the tent much and spend more time with you guys and girls.I am just comming back down from one of the coolest weekends of my life--I was a virgin to Carlisle and my cherry has been popped.And I will be there next year for the entire weekend.The Clown
Clown with your tie-dye shirt.,..you're too much! :smilielol: :smilielol:
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007 - 08:10:10 PM »
Clown, I was too busy filming, and didn't get to see you in the swap area.  Is that you in the video standing in front of the car?
Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007 - 02:58:46 AM »
Yes that was me,I wanted to see everyone and everything.But we rolled into Carlisle on Friday morning and left Saturday at noon.Next year you guys are stuck with me going for the whole weekend.

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007 - 05:42:23 AM »
We all should have had name tags for the big event.  We all scattered after the presentation.  I don't think we'll ever have anything that big again that'll get that many members all together.  The July 4th weekend, CudaGuy being in the Army, the ROTC there with their vehicle.  It all just fell into place nicely.
Rob

Offline dougs bs23

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007 - 08:07:04 AM »
Clown,, so you were able to find a place to crash huh,,,,thats cool,, wish i could have stayed longer to but,,,,,,,,, maybe next year  was great talking to everyone there :2thumbs:
see Bill run  go Navy football///fly navy

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007 - 08:47:19 PM »
Thanks whitesatinmopar we will be there next year.Kenny says hi.

michele
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)