Author Topic: Pics of Members at Grandpa's Growler  (Read 3099 times)

Offline babyelephant

• Ol' Kozmic Blues again Mama
    • WPC Club of Norway
Re: Pics of Members at Grandpa's Growler
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007 - 11:30:54 PM »
The two people on the right in pic 6, and in the backseat in pic 8...   :worshippy  :worshippy  :worshippy

I just pray that you think enough of us to return again after what you went through. I'm truly sorry. I want to say it stinks, but that doesn't seem harsh enough.  Thank you so much for joining us in your travels this year. I hope you can do it again in the future. I promise to be nicer to you.  :lol:

Mike

Hello! Thanks for your consideration and taking good care of us. We're fine even if our luggage is still on it's own waiting to get through the customs at JFK, now on the fifth day.  ??? I'd like to post some of our pictures, but do I have to tell that my camera usb-cable is in NY :blah:

Anyway we'd love to return and spend this weekend together with you guys sometime in the future. I'm so excited who will be the first c-c.com member bring in the new 08 Challenger.
JH23J0B
88 BMW 635 CSiA
87 Trans Am GTA
x RH23G8E

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
Re: Pics of Members at Grandpa's Growler
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007 - 11:25:37 AM »
That's me sticking my head in on the top left by Dave.  Our table shot was missed.
Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

My Pace Car restoration thread:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=44869.0