Author Topic: Who came from anywhere awards.  (Read 2843 times)

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Who came from anywhere awards.
« on: July 08, 2007 - 03:49:19 PM »
Special thanks to "Baby elephant" who came all the way from Norway, only to have his luggage lost.   :stomp: I can't imagine what an impression of the U.S. that made.   :pullinghair: I hope you enjoyed your time with us.  :wave: I hope you will return too.

Special thanks to "ShelbyDogg" for driving across half the U.S. to meet us.  :worshippy  Without a doubt, you have driven your Mopar the most miles to get to Carlisle. I can't tell you how in awe I am. All this with a 440.   :ylsuper: Plus you have done the "PowerTour" for a few years now...  :worshippy Did I mention how in awe I am??  :dunno: Rob, it was great to meet you.  :2thumbs:

Special thanks to "73Barracuda" for driving the shortest distance to meet us at Carlisle. I'm glad you could drive down your street to get there.  :poopoke:  :poopoke:  :poopoke:  You knew that was coming Jeff.  :lol:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
Re: Who came from anywhere awards.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007 - 06:30:16 PM »
 ;D

I'd do it every day of the year if it was always as much fun as it was when I was there.  And for what it's worth, I proudly represented CC.com all day Sunday by myself until Don finally showed up around 2.  ;-)
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007 - 07:42:40 PM »
;D

I'd do it every day of the year if it was always as much fun as it was when I was there.  And for what it's worth, I proudly represented CC.com all day Sunday by myself until Don finally showed up around 2.  ;-)

That's only because you live 20 MINUTES AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007 - 07:54:08 PM »
What's your friggin' point?!?!

Geez who lit the fire under your butt?!?!

Oh wait it was you...

HAHAHAAH!!!!

:)

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline jeryst

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007 - 09:07:17 PM »
That's only because you live 20 MINUTES AWAY!!!!!!!!!

She's just jealous.

Offline Shelby S/C

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007 - 11:18:04 PM »
;D

My Mom and I were there all day Sunday. :2thumbs: But we were busy with awards. My Mom got 3rd place with her 71 Challenger and I got 2nd place with my 93 Daytona. Hey , MEK my 1st year at Carlisle with my own car and I got a plaque. :bigsmile:

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007 - 10:55:24 AM »
i hope ya had a good time babt elephant.and as for Shelbydogg,awesome car my friend! i wish i had a camera for the little burnie you did leaving the hotel  :burnout:  :2thumbs:

Offline babyelephant

• Ol' Kozmic Blues again Mama
    • WPC Club of Norway
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007 - 11:55:58 PM »
Special thanks to "Baby elephant" who came all the way from Norway, only to have his luggage lost.   :stomp: I can't imagine what an impression of the U.S. that made.   :pullinghair: I hope you enjoyed your time with us.  :wave: I hope you will return too.

Mike

Thanks for your care and help. We had a great time and it was nice to meet all of you. Special thanks to Dave (purple1) and WhiteSatin w/wife for bringing us safely to the fairgrounds. I didn't expect to ride in a Challenger this weekend, now we got two.  8) Also thanks to 4Cruizn who helped us out with the room reservation, and this kind man bringing three different camera chargers to make sure my  camera weren't starving. And for everybody we spoke to, thanks for the nice chatting, you really know your stuff. And for those we didn't introduce ourselves to, we're sorry but hope to meet up with you later on. There were so many new people and names and so many cars to go and have a look at. The best weekend with the best cars and nicest people.  :)  We'd love to do this again.

i hope ya had a good time babt elephant.and as for Shelbydogg,awesome car my friend! i wish i had a camera for the little burnie you did leaving the hotel  :burnout:  :2thumbs:

Thanks Mopar Guy! Nice to meet you and we really enjoy the young guys getting into those real cars.  Shelbydogg, your tirefrying was a nice one.
JH23J0B
88 BMW 635 CSiA
87 Trans Am GTA
x RH23G8E

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007 - 08:57:08 AM »
Thanks Everyone!

It was nice meeting everybody.  I'm glad that the Cudaguy presentation was there because it got more people to Carlisle.
It gave me a reason to jump in my car and meet you all.   

Babyelephant,  That was my BE CAREFUL, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE 800 MILES "BURNIE"  As you saw in person, the Edelbrock Pro-Flo fuel injection system works very well.

Rob

Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

My Pace Car restoration thread:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=44869.0

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007 - 04:01:16 PM »
Congrats!!  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007 - 04:04:21 PM »
Very cool,  Congrats!
Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

My Pace Car restoration thread:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=44869.0