Author Topic: SUVs!!  (Read 2451 times)

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
SUVs!!
« on: July 08, 2007 - 10:00:52 PM »
anyone here drive suvs?? I do and i swear i could never drive anyother type of car.. haha actualy I cant even drive a stick shift, so someone needs to teach me!! hopefully ross will someday, come on ross jeez!! anyways i just want everyone to know howm uch ross rox my sox too!! he is awesome, made this site and all, awesome possum!!

but yea suvs definetly rule lol, besides feeling guilty and all for contributing to the evil oil companies and the middle east terrorists and stuff, i still love them lol.. being up off the road and being safe and stuff, i like that.. but mopar is still sweet!!

:wavingflag:

:aarg:

:villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers:
***i heart rossy***

Offline DAYTONA

Re: SUVs!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007 - 10:13:57 PM »
...bought my wife an SRT8 Jeep for a daily driver.....she loves it, and so do I :bigsmile:

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • Its the car, right? Chicks love the car. - Batman
    • Daisy - My 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007 - 10:18:12 PM »
yes dear, ill teach you how to drive a stick whenever you want.
i love those SRT8 jeeps.  ive always wanted one.  those will surprise you at a stop light if you dont know they are an srt

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007 - 10:22:30 PM »
I kick myself for selling my Yukon Denali. We are find of looking at the Volvo XC90 for the wife but I would prefer to get a Chrysler Aspen (re-skinned Durango) because it can actually tow something and it's a bit bigger (and it's a Mopar). I would not mind getting another Yukon or Tahoe but not a new one.
We have a VW Jetta that gets 50+ MPG of diesel so we have an offset, LOL.

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007 - 10:30:15 PM »
yea that jeep is pretty hot i like the grille and the headlights its sweet, so is it like a supercharged engine or something? it looks fast :) but i drive a range rover sport, i so wish i had a pic of it now!! i need to get one soon, cuz everyone on here posts pics of their cars so gotta get in on that lol.  but i like it its a great car.. haha yea my parents have a new yukon and they like it a lot too, its a nice car. yea i heard the volvo is nice, i think its a cute car, ive never drive none before then, ive always liked the lexus rx330, or the rx400h hybrid version is cool too, i heard one the other day and you cant even tell its running lol its silent, i test drove one of the rxs and i really liked that car too so maybe check that out since ur looking at hte volvo, cause i think they compete against each other, if im not mistaken...

yea well i like the redesign of the new yukon and tahoe, but i have yet to drive one or anything so i dont know about that aspect of it. wow that is impressive i didnt know the jetta could get such good mpg..

i havnt seen the aspen, is that a new one? ill have to look it up

:villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007 - 10:33:45 PM by emzvab12 »
***i heart rossy***

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007 - 04:51:30 AM »
We had a `99 Durango SLT Plus fully loaded that I really liked but it was the wifes daily driver and she wanted something smaller/better on gas so we went back to another Jeep-this time a Liberty which she likes a lot.The Durango had a good towing capacity but I now have my `97 Ram 2500 for that.
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007 - 10:54:51 AM »
haha thats funny you all give your wives suvs lol :)
***i heart rossy***

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007 - 02:32:24 PM »
You must look up the Aspen. It is a beauty. I like the Lxus exterior, the int. is awkward to me. My mother just got an Avalanche and I look forward to visiting them so I can steal it from her for a night or two. It should be the same as the Tahoe, just a un-enclosed cargo area. My Yukon was a 99. I love that body best of them all. If I find one that is black or white and under 100,000 I would take it before an '01 to '06.

Offline Grundy

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007 - 02:39:41 PM »
haha thats funny you all give your wives suvs lol :)

Not all of us.... I get the Jeep.. the wife gets the Charger.
Drive it like you stole it.

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007 - 02:52:12 PM »
haha sweet..

yea I looked up the aspen, i like it, the interior looks really nice.. hmm really you found the interior awkward? interesting I d have to look at the interior on the RX again, but yea the interior on the aspen is nice I like it.. and yea it does look a lot like the durango..
***i heart rossy***

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007 - 03:03:15 PM »
I just don't like the shifter location that looks like it is protruding from the dash. Is the shifter on the dash or is that a consol????
Aspen shares all mechanicals with the Durango. It just looks much better.

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007 - 03:47:33 PM »
do you mean on the aspen or the rx? yea on the aspen its by the steering wheel on the rx its down on the console, its liek between the console and the dash... yea i was gonna say it looks alot better than the durango
***i heart rossy***

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007 - 08:27:02 PM »
The lexus has the funky dash/consol shifter area. It seems like the shifter is almost located on the das itself.
BTW, I woud take either Mopar Aspen, the late 70's Aspen cars were cool as well.

Offline 71340RT

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007 - 08:37:35 PM »
I bought my wife a new SLT Durango back in 2001 and she loves it. I have tried to talk her into getting something better on gas but she won't here of it. She says it has plenty of extra room. It's a loaded 4X4 and she loves how it sets up high above everything else. Kind of like king of the road for her.

70 Plymouth Cuda 340 4-speed
71 Dodge Challenger RT 340 automatic
1973 Dodge Challenger 360 automatic EFI
2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
2003 Dodge Stratus RT coupe
2009 Challenger RT Classic B5 Blue
2014 Ram Express 5.7 Hemi 4X4

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007 - 10:49:47 PM »
haha yes same for me, the king of the road feeling :) i like that.. but yea they are tough on gas.. the only one i know of.. actually ttwo.. the two hybrid suvs that ik now of the ford escape and then the lexus hybrid.. im not sure if there are any other hybrid versions.. but i hear they get pretty good gas mileage
***i heart rossy***