Author Topic: 33 to 9  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
33 to 9
« on: July 10, 2007 - 03:47:01 AM »
At least you can still see the vote on the Global Warming is hogwash thread before it got locked giving the "We have to be at fault" posters the last word.

33 say NO

9 say YES

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
Re: 33 to 9
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007 - 11:15:12 AM »
The Climate change thread and the SUV thread were just hilarious.

Did anybody see ALGORE on Southpark the other night? Just too funny  :smilielol:  (I'm Serial)  :clapping: The only thing wrong was they didn't draw ALGORE like a 400 pound fool..

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007 - 03:15:00 PM »
Southpark... I can't believe that show is still going.  :lol: I haven't seen it in a few years though.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007 - 05:36:21 PM »

Keith. :lol2: That's unlike you to keep something going. :swaying: 33 to 9 eh.  Doesn't make it fact though just because there were 24 more guys on a car forum who voted for it. :biggrin: Shows more people think that way but we're car guys, not proclaimed natural scientists.

South Park - I use to watch the first time it came out....kind of over it now.
I'll still watch if I'm surfing but I'll usually move on pretty quickly.........
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007 - 05:48:16 PM »
It does show what the majority of us think about the subject.
I can`t believe The Simpsons are still on-the longest running show ever and it`s a cartoon!
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007 - 06:20:39 PM »
South Park - I use to watch the first time it came out....kind of over it now.
I'll still watch if I'm surfing but I'll usually move on pretty quickly.........

I know, but I was watching something else and typing on this ole computer and when I looked up I saw cartoon ALGORE.  :smilielol:  You have to understand, in my mind ALGORE has become the biggest joke ever !!!

He's the guy who invented the internet  :blah: He's the guy who taxed the phone rates in this country 12% for nothing  :smilielol:  His dad led the call in the Southern States against The Civil Rights Act in the sixties. HE IS THE ONLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WHO EVER MADE A CONSESSION CALL TO THE WINNER OF THE RACE BUT CALLED AGAIN AND TOOK IT BACK!!

So now he is the global climate change expert.  If it had been somebody else, anybody else... Bill Clinton got nothing on him and he was Impeached  :sadwavey:
But no, it's ALGORE jr.    Lunatic.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007 - 06:21:31 PM »

The majority of this board anyhow. Go to a greens board or kung fu forum etc it would probably change. We like fumes, smokey burnouts & gas guzzling machines so it doesn't speak for the greater public in anyway shape or form.

The Simpsons are awesome although the last few "new" season have really been scraping the barrel. :-\
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007 - 06:41:09 PM »
NZ,

Had to get one last dig in  :crazy:

All in fun,

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007 - 09:22:46 AM »
I think I watched the Simpson's once . . .  :dunno:

Offline dougs bs23

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007 - 09:29:40 AM »
watch south park on occasion,,, it gets pretty funny at times , as for AL Gore,, well that guy is a joke in himself and globla warming,,, hmmm im not gonna go there
see Bill run  go Navy football///fly navy

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007 - 09:37:49 AM »
He is still a politician and just playing scientist. Still, politician = liar.
I am not going to get political except for this, no politician can be completely trusted, Dem. or Rep.
Well, gotta quit typing on the ole Al Gore Machine and go pollute something.

Offline emzvab12

• I LOVE ROSS
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007 - 11:58:45 PM »
ah Al Gore should be president... hmm too bad...

haha I'm sure I will get some interesting responses for this one :) like people comming onto the SUV forum and start randomly talking about global warming and greenhouse gases lol still dont get that one...

but yea go Al Gore!!

:wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag:
***i heart rossy***

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007 - 03:24:34 AM »
I'd certainly vote for Uncle Al,  he took credit for the internet, he's a great family man ( look what a good job he's done with his son ), and he's going to save the world by buying carbon credits from himself.

We need a smart man like him in the White House,  here's a quote or two, just in case you don't believe he's really that smart:

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."

Still don't want to vote for Uncle Al ?  Look up your own info, there's plenty,

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline 69ChargerRT

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • Its the car, right? Chicks love the car. - Batman
    • Daisy - My 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007 - 10:12:49 AM »
At least you can still see the vote on the Global Warming is hogwash thread before it got locked giving the "We have to be at fault" posters the last word.

33 say NO

9 say YES

P.G.

right.  because 33 muslce car guys who likely have done little to no research (myself included) voting one way or another makes it so.  as nz said, this isnt exactly a representative sample.  im pretty much with you guys on the subject, or at least middle of the road, but i dont really care for topics being revisted once they are locked.  global warming threads will now be removed immediately and political threads in general will be scrutinized, as is habit on most other boards.  it hasnt been necessary here in the past, but with more members and more heated opinions, im just not so confident it can be kept constructive anymore.