Author Topic: New Indy S/R heads, misc core heads for sale  (Read 653 times)

Offline moper

• Resident
New Indy S/R heads, misc core heads for sale
« on: July 13, 2007 - 02:36:03 PM »
I have a bunch of core heads...Some cleaned, some not. 346s, 906s, 452s, 516s, 902s. Also, various year intakes. Core B and RB engines available too. Brand new never run S/R head package. Not the EZs. Just std port SRs. PM me for details, but the gist of it is, you get everything you need except gaskets and the valley plate, plus logo valve covers with breathers, 1.5 Indy roller rockers, valve job corrected and properly set up with any valve springs you need to match your cam for $2500 complete. Complete performance head and engine services available. Sonic testing, Rottler CNC blocks, lifter bushings, performance valve work, SF600 flow bench and complete computerized dynamometer testing available. Whatever you need. I specialize in real street/strip performance applications. Your needs are always put first, your budget always adhered to. Deal with someone who does it for the love of it first and foremost. I don't have any HP blocks, so dont ask. I dont care about date codes, my stuff runs from '66-'78. Email or PM me with any questions or needs. Trades considered, let me know what you have. Thanks!
Dmador@travelers.com