Author Topic: 1970 Cuda loaded and original  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Pottstown Cuda

1970 Cuda loaded and original
« on: July 16, 2007 - 08:32:43 PM »
    I love owning a business but I also hate it. Before anyone asks why I am selling my car I thought I might get it out of the way now. I do not like to finance equipment or anything if I do not have to. I have 2 other projects that I will not move on and I finally got my baby back. Now I am left with a decision to upgrade and pay a lot for financing or sell my car and pay cash. I am probably going to take it out to Ohio to see what the market will bring in offers. I do not have to sell but I also would like to keep expanding my business.
    The car details are as listed
340 (original #'s matching)
727 (original #'s matching)
8 3/4 posi rear (original)
AC
AM/FM 5 speaker stereo with original fader knob
rear defogger
6 way driver seat
PW (both doors and wings)
front fog lights
painted ralley mirrors
shark gill rocker molding
Original black vinyl top (still looks good)
Most of the interior is original including dash (1 or 2 minor cracks around center speaker)

car was repainted the original color about 18 years ago
original California car (no rot or rust to speak of)
was originally a V5X molded car but they choose to replace with the hockey stick stripe
This car was an early production dealer ordered car. This probably explains the combination of options that were added to this car.

If interested please PM me and we can discu$$ the detail$
Thanks.....

Offline uthustler

Re: 1970 Cuda loaded and original
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007 - 07:30:46 AM »
email sent.

please call me.

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007 - 08:09:26 AM »
I coulda swore you just found this one?  Wasnt it yours a long time ago or something?  Or am I going crazy?  Either way, thats too bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do.   :-\

Offline uthustler

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007 - 08:15:48 AM »
thanks for the call, looks great, just outta my price range. good luck on the sale.

Offline Pottstown Cuda

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007 - 08:24:05 AM »
I coulda swore you just found this one?  Wasnt it yours a long time ago or something?  Or am I going crazy?  Either way, thats too bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do.   :-\

Yes I did...

but like I said, I have this issue with financing anything except property. I am not that rich yet. If I make a few more good moves with the shop I might not be sorry later. Plus I still have 2 other toys, one being a 36 Plymouth rumble seat coupe. I am not sure if I am going old school with the motor or a new hemi hanging out. The other 2 projects have been with me a long time and are nearing completion.

I think this was a temporary fix since I have been with out a nice driver in a while. Plus it was neat to find my original car. If it does not sell I still have room for it in my garage and I might just have to break down and finance the new piece of equipment.

Offline mopglen

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007 - 10:42:21 AM »
Can you post the price?
Any pics of the engine and trunk floor?
Do you have fender tag or build sheet?
Thanks
Glen
717-7665691

Offline Pottstown Cuda

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007 - 09:01:41 PM »
If this is your first E body purchase then the price will be considered high. It is an unmolested 1970 cuda with no rust. If there is any one interested in a very nice but slightly expensive cuda please PM or call. I have had a few people PM and some emails about it already. I would like to see if any board member is interested before I take it to the Mopar Nationals.

I do not have any floor or trunk pics but they are both original and rust free. I do have a motor shot and will post it. The fender tags (yes there are 2 tags) are original to the car and I also have the original build sheet that is torn a bit, but perfectly legible.

thanks Dave
cell # 610-972-8296 (call 8:00 AM till 8:00 PM EST)

Offline uthustler

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007 - 05:27:13 AM »
Can you post the price?

he is asking $60,000