Author Topic: Restoration / paint  (Read 2489 times)

Offline carcrazyguy

Re: Restoration / paint
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007 - 05:12:18 PM »

:iagree:  :iagree:  :iagree:  :iagree:  :iagree:

Hasn't anyone been paying attention here??  :dunno:

Mike

I guess I haven't.  :clueless:  I am fairly new on this forum.    Quite honestly  :misbehaving: I don't recall ever seeing a post with L.A. Miller Restorations.  Guess I need to pay better attention.  But I have not been shopping around for a resto shop either.  I based my reply on seeing several different cars done by the person/shop I mentioned.  However I know there are many people in this hobby that do fantastic work!  :drool:   

Offline uthustler

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007 - 05:41:23 PM »
This is not intended to be anything but personal honest down home truthfulness. Tony Miller of L.A Miller Restorations. End of post.  :2thumbs:  :worshippy

how $$$$ is he?

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007 - 06:13:41 PM »
I guess I haven't.  :clueless:  I am fairly new on this forum.    Quite honestly  :misbehaving: I don't recall ever seeing a post with L.A. Miller Restorations.  Guess I need to pay better attention.  But I have not been shopping around for a resto shop either.  I based my reply on seeing several different cars done by the person/shop I mentioned.  However I know there are many people in this hobby that do fantastic work!  :drool:   

Hey, just check out The Cuda Guy board, then you will understand.   :thumbsup: What he did was fantastic, to say the least.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline SilverChally

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007 - 09:29:33 AM »
Wow..no reason to  :bricks1:  I was simply stating that, "personally" I like the finished product.  ;)   It was not a "He is the best" ,  "Others are not" type of reply. 

:2cents: I see it like this......(keep in mind this is me personally ).... if I sent one of my cars off to a person or shop,  as long as I am aware of who is doing what and I like the detail and finish of the car, I don't mind if they sub out some of the work to someone that is great at that particular craft.     But as stated above.  I would want to know before the project is started, who is doing what and how it will be done.  :thumbsup:   Of course this is a subject I should not have to worry about for a long, long....long time!!!   That is because in this hobby, it only takes time and money!!  And right now all I have is time!  :thumbsup:

"If" which would never happen, sent a car to have redone, I want the shop to actually do the work.  Not be a middle man.  Now I could see sending certain parts to him, the shell to the other people he uses, etc... but looks like he uses more than one body shop too.  So in the end you dont know what your getting.  Plus if things are slow, you can't complain to him, he doesnt have the car!
70 challenger project
68 satellite