Author Topic: I found my new dealership  (Read 448 times)

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
I found my new dealership
« on: July 21, 2007 - 04:23:11 PM »
Well I moved to Sunnyvale in the heart of Silicon Valley 2 weeks ago, and today I decided to go to Hartzheim Dodge. I have to say that I was very impressed with the people I talked to there. It is a 5 Star dealership and they said they will be getting Challengers in early next year after the auto show in chicago. They had a PLum Crazy Daytona Charger several SRT-8's and 4 Vipers in stock. Compared to Steven's Creek 5 Star dealership, well there is no comparison, I got a cold feeling from the employees at Stevens Creek. One of the saleman at Hartzheim Dodge even took me on a "tour" of the dealership and was very nice, even though I told him up front that I was not there to buy a car today that I was new to the area and was looking for a dealership to take care of me. Just thought I would share with everyone that so far Hartzheim Dodge seems to be the dealership to go to in this part of the world at least for me.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline Hopalong

• HEAD OFF! Apply directly to the neck line!
Re: I found my new dealership
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007 - 04:46:42 PM »
We have a dealership like that, Woodhouse Dodge.  It's down the road a bit, but they are the best people ever!  They also happen to be the biggest SRT dealer in the country!  Lotsa cool stuff.
{oo/===\oo}

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007 - 07:04:16 PM »
Now that is a dealership I want to go to. :drool:
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007 - 09:20:42 PM »
Hartzheim isn't too far away from me. Yeah it's good dealership 72 Hemi.
Mike, Fremont, CA.