Author Topic: Anyone want a viper... cheap.  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Anyone want a viper... cheap.
« on: July 23, 2007 - 10:52:53 PM »
Hi guys,
I thought I would let you guys know of a good viper for sale.  I'm going to sell my 92 viper and the price is good.  Before I go to ebay, here's the info......

FOR SALE 1992 Dodge Viper. This is a very early 92 viper (27th car made and sold to the public). Own a piece of Viper history. Besides the radio it's all stock numbers matching motor and trans. Never been wrecked or repainted. Runs and drives great with the head gasket issue fixed (that's a big one for all 92 to 95 Gen 1 vipers). This is one of the very early '92s with a rare factory serial numbered hood. 92's are very cool becuase they have so many hand built one off parts. The hoods have serial numbers, the headlights are a one year only (that's one easy way to tell if a 92 has had front end damage if it has 93 to 02 headlights), one year only exhaust manifold.... and so on. They truely are a special collectable car.

The car is not perfect (none of the 92's are), but would make a great vehicle for someone to enjoy and you'll I don't think you'll ever lose money on it. I also don't think you'll find any cleaner 92's going for less. The miles are 69K. Drives like half that. I would get in this car and drive across the US without a worry. Brand new brakes, rotors, battery, and fresh oil change done. Just need to be enjoyed.

Call or email me for more info. 360-604-0303 (Private Seller / Not a dealer) $26,995

The RT in the pics is the car for sale.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline EVIL72

Re: Anyone want a viper... cheap.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007 - 11:10:46 PM »
 WOW, what a great deal!!!!
 I'd be all over this if I had the money.

ROB
1972 Dodge Challenger 340ci
1970 Pro Street Duster (Under Construction)

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007 - 02:18:14 AM »
I hope this because you found another Viper & not forced for a need for cash for the business
 Miss you being around here now !!

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007 - 02:29:16 AM »
WOW, what a great deal!!!!
 I'd be all over this if I had the money.

:iagree:

I wish I had the money.   :banghead:

Good luck with the sale.   :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007 - 02:39:51 AM »
Wish I had more time....  I miss hanging out on the site.  You guys have the best forum on the web and with Chryco on here there isn't anything that can't be sovled.

I wish I was selling to buy more cars, but the truth is I just don't drive it and at the rate the company is going I have to find a new location soon.   It will make someone a great car.  The parts alone are almost worth my asking price.

I hope this because you found another Viper & not forced for a need for cash for the business
 Miss you being around here now !!
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Finoke

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007 - 08:22:42 AM »
I sold off all of my mopars (except one) to get some more cash for the kids college. I would  also be all over this if had the cash.  :violin:

Definitely a screaming deal for someone!

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007 - 08:33:03 AM »
 :drool: Always wanted one,heres my chance and no cash.  :pullinghair: one sweet deal for someone.  :thumbsup:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007 - 10:10:39 AM »
That's a great price for that car!!  Hopefully someone here can purchase it before it goes to eBay.
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007 - 10:13:41 AM »
I'm really  :horse:  here, but that is a smokin deal, IMO.

Question:  How does a person put that many miles on a Viper?  I mean, its all good by me, thats what they were made for, to drive, but dont most of them things sit in the garage?  Not trying to be nosy, just curious.   :dunno:

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007 - 11:09:06 AM »
I'm really  :horse:  here, but that is a smokin deal, IMO.

Question:  How does a person put that many miles on a Viper?  I mean, its all good by me, thats what they were made for, to drive, but dont most of them things sit in the garage?  Not trying to be nosy, just curious.   :dunno:
  :pullinghair: Man steve if i had one i would drive it every chance i could.  :burnout:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007 - 10:58:36 PM »
...that is a very good price, I just own too many cars already :bigsmile:

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007 - 11:04:02 PM »
DAMN!!!  One grand more than I paid for my Stratus...  GEEZUS I want that car...  ARGH!!
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline HP2

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007 - 09:50:30 AM »

Some people do drive them pretty regularly. My Bro has one that is around the 60k mileage mark, but he also will drive it to work occasionally, to shows regularly, to the track once and a while. His opinion is that it is there to drive, so he drives it.

While that is an exceptionally good price, careful shopping can put you into a Viper for less than what it costs to buy and/or restore many muscle cars. If you think the Viper is not a muscle car, you really need to drive one. I've had one hand me a plate full of humility when I thought I could muscle it around like one of my older cars. They definetly have some nuts to them and when you let em loose, you'd better be on top of your game to control them. Much more so than some older iron to be sure.

Good luck with the sale.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007 - 05:13:22 PM »
Hey Cody, my dad called from the road and loves the car. He was impressed by the way you represented the car and yourself in the deal. Just wanted to say thanks, I am happy just thinking about the **** eating grin my dad has right now   :burnout:  :bigsmile: I told him I though it would be a solid investment that he could actually enjoy from time to time. He needs a little fun in his life anyway, thanks again,

Brett
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007 - 10:10:31 PM »
That's good to hear your father picked it up, bb71challenger! :2thumbs:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin