Author Topic: (Burpin's Cuda) - Correction - I meant Moparal's Challenger???  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
Did I miss the post about who purchased Burpin's Cuda?  I know it was sold a while back, but never found out if the person who purchased it became a member or not.  Did I miss them?

*Correction* - July 25

I got mixed up, I was thinking about Moparal's Challenger that he sold a few months back, I have no clue why I said Burpin's Cuda.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007 - 12:48:04 AM by jacksboys »
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline Andrew

• Resident
Re: Burpin's Cuda
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007 - 03:23:12 AM »
I think he ended up buying it back later down the track.

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007 - 10:58:15 AM »
Haven't heard much from BC lately. I wonder if that deal ever went down?

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007 - 12:41:43 AM »
I think he ended up buying it back later down the track.

You are correct, I feel stupid now, I was thinking of the wrong person and wrong car.   :banghead: :banghead:

I was thinking of Moparal's Challenger that he sold a while back.  Any news on that one?

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: (Burpin's Cuda) - Correction - I meant Moparal's Challenger???
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007 - 08:59:46 PM »
Yeah I miss that rust free 42k black challenger. Neil (v8440) came by and gave me cash for it.  He says he is loving it and having lots of fun with it.

If you remember, I had to sell it to pay for my dads cancer shots at 1500 a month for the shots to keep him alive.

My dad just found out last week his cancer is in remission, so even though I miss my ole car, I love my dad.

I still have my purple 70 my red 72 cuda race car, and 5 or 6 other e bodys for parts.

Neil was the only one to jump on the car for sale.  I was told I scared people off for listing it too cheap.

Fresh .030 68 440, 727 3500 stall, 410 sure grip, factory dual exhaust with hp manifolds, brand new front end yadda yadda.   10k

It couldnt of went to a better deserving friend.  He also bought my rust free 50k miles 71 newport a few years ago. He keeps in under cover too. Once in a while he takes it too the track and has fun with it. A/C still blows ice cold.

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007 - 12:00:21 AM »
Yeah I miss that rust free 42k black challenger. Neil (v8440) came by and gave me cash for it.  He says he is loving it and having lots of fun with it.

If you remember, I had to sell it to pay for my dads cancer shots at 1500 a month for the shots to keep him alive.

My dad just found out last week his cancer is in remission, so even though I miss my ole car, I love my dad.

I still have my purple 70 my red 72 cuda race car, and 5 or 6 other e bodys for parts.

Neil was the only one to jump on the car for sale.  I was told I scared people off for listing it too cheap.

Fresh .030 68 440, 727 3500 stall, 410 sure grip, factory dual exhaust with hp manifolds, brand new front end yadda yadda.   10k

It couldnt of went to a better deserving friend.  He also bought my rust free 50k miles 71 newport a few years ago. He keeps in under cover too. Once in a while he takes it too the track and has fun with it. A/C still blows ice cold.

:faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing well in his fight with cancer........never give up my friend.....never..... :2thumbs:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007 - 01:26:16 AM »
Thanks for replying Alan   :2thumbs:

I am very glad to hear about your father, I wish him the best with recovery.   :2thumbs:

Glad to see you car went to a good man.   :2thumbs:

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007 - 09:05:26 AM »
Keep up the good fight Al!! I myself lost both my parents to cancer a few years ago. It's comming up on 20 years for dad and 10 for my mother.  :angelwings:
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!