Author Topic: Calendar Voting  (Read 9957 times)

nivvy

Re: Calendar Voting
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007 - 01:47:32 PM »
good point..never thought of that....im sure he will have enough by 09...not alot of foose fans here though... :stomp:
I would vote for it...but im partial to 72 Challengers  :burnout:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007 - 01:56:33 PM by StrOkEr »

Offline 70RAGTOPR/T

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2007 - 03:54:29 PM »
Have the pics been removed, if not then how do you view them?

Offline highspeeddirt

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2007 - 03:57:32 PM »

Butte, MT

Mike

Offline IMNCARN82

• Resident
  • LeDZeP
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2007 - 04:32:00 PM »
Lots of great photos to choose from! It got difficult to pick.  Reading this thread and..."not to sound negative"... but alot of the backgrounds were lacking. Others were outstanding!  Just my :2cents:        Goody,I really like the B/W mixed with the color!!   I would have voted for it in a second :thumbsup:
'73 340 5 speed,RMS,BAER,... "Supercuda" (O[   ]||||[   ]O)  
'69 Dodge Charger 383,Auto                  (OiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiO)
13' Challenger R/T BlacktoP  6spd. (OO________OO)
71' Demon
75' Duster
87' Conquest TSI
56' Plaza
Boulder CO
Robert    "cuda bob"

Offline 70RAGTOPR/T

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2007 - 04:40:21 PM »
Please don't take this the wrong way!!!!!!  All of you can kiss my A$$.  I say this because I envy you.  I wished my car looked 1/10 as good as any of the cars in the pics.  In fact I wish that I could just roll the car out the garage but I can't.  Now that I vented.  I  :worshippy :worshippy :worshippy

After seeing the cars I picked my 12.  Someone said something about the tires and how they should be turned.  After looking at the pics, I noticed the cars that had their tires turned presented a better pic.  You got a chance to see the front and side.  I viewed the cars like they were models.  When facing forward or sideways you see one dimension.  By facing sideways and turning ones upper body toward the front, the model becomes two dimensional.

Again I am in envy of all of you.

Walt

Offline 70challrtse

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2007 - 05:16:11 PM »
I spent a couple of hours on mine but could not get the lighting right, and my camera sucks. :picture:

Offline vinb

• Resident
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2007 - 05:35:43 PM »
70ragtopr/t, Boy you get right to the point. we understand how you feel. Most of us were in the same spot as you. Just keep digging at it. It will get done.....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007 - 09:59:36 PM by vinb »

Offline Morris'_Mopars

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2007 - 06:11:13 PM »
How can any pic be bad with a Mopar in it?? It took me some waiting for the sun to set so my lights could be noticed. I agree that some pics could use some tuning and detail but mine was by far a pro shot. I have to say the rain shot is kick azz!! Rev should try and put the pics in some kind of order like the rain shot by 71bigblock for April and scf100 for May with the flowers in the background. Plenty of drop tops for summer months and oh I dont know maybe a Orange car for fall...LOL :grinyes: just my 2 pennies worth. I guess it just all depends on the results. Not to repeat but some very nice rides for this years calander!! We are lucky to have this many nice cars on one board :clapping:
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois
Mopar performance at affordable prices.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2007 - 06:38:39 PM »
I must be pretty simple minded/ I didn't pay attention to the back ground, I was looking at the cars. If it's a hemi in harlem, I see hemi. An aar in alaska, I see no penguins or whales. Just cars.  I did see a girl in front of one of the pictures by the fender, and even then, I looked at the center of the car. The car with the water fountain up front made it hard to see the car....Nice fountain :bigsmile: 

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2007 - 08:43:20 PM »
Im surprised this topic lost so much speed.  Its like all the build up with none of the pay off??? 

Cuda Guy
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2007 - 09:21:54 PM »
I'm having a problem viewing some of the pictures.  71bigblock's picture, and those below it, won't show up on my computer.  Could someone post those pictures in here so that I could see them please?

daves70

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2007 - 09:28:54 PM »
Im surprised this topic lost so much speed.  Its like all the build up with none of the pay off??? 

Cuda Guy
  :dunno:

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2007 - 09:30:49 PM »
I'm having a problem viewing some of the pictures.  71bigblock's picture, and those below it, won't show up on my computer.  Could someone post those pictures in here so that I could see them please?

I just checked, I could see them all?   :clueless:

nivvy

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2007 - 09:38:44 PM »
I can see them all....... every time I see the #31 car I get hungry for butterscotch candy... :bigsmile:

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2007 - 09:48:23 PM »
I just checked, I could see them all?   :clueless:

It's a problem with my computer, not the pictures themselves.