Author Topic: Chrysler Dealers National Mopar Night  (Read 389 times)

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
Chrysler Dealers National Mopar Night
« on: August 17, 2007 - 10:45:27 PM »
Don't know if anybody has heard of this,  :clueless: but I didn't see anything on this site about it. Anyway my car club prez contacted the members last week about a National Mopar Night being promoted by all Chrysler dealerships where they wanted to have all the dealerships invite car collectors to bring in all Mopar makes/models for autos up to about 1974. They would have a big promo and put the cars in the showroom and prominent spots in front of the dealerships. It was to help boost sales and interest in Chrysler corp. automobiles and just have some fun to boot. Hall Dodge Corp. in Virginia Beach, VA is a sponsor for my car club (Tidewater Mopar Club) and we came out to support the event on Wednesday the 15th. They put a pristene 1968 Dodge Charger on the showroom floor right next to a new 2007 Challenger. How cool!!  :smokin: Our former club president brought his 1957 Dodge Coronet wing car and parked it on the dirt hill in front of the dealership. It was a great time.  :bananasmi I have posted a link below with pics of the event at the link. If someone is more computer savy than me, maybe they can drag the pics to this site!! Enjoy the pics!! It was a great time!!

http://www.tidewatermoparclub.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2712

Matt B.
Matt

Offline inot2old

Re: Chrysler Dealers National Mopar Night
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007 - 01:44:01 PM »
I hadn't heard anything about it until the next day when my mopar club pres said he had taken his '68 Hemi Roadrunner to the local dealership.
'71 Cuda 

'70 Charger project
'05 Crossfire Roadster