Author Topic: Looked around but couldnt find this suggestion..  (Read 868 times)

Mopar Noob

Looked around but couldnt find this suggestion..
« on: August 23, 2007 - 02:21:00 AM »
Theres an ebay section to post feedback on auctions but what about craigslist... Its on the rise and more people are using it to sell stuff without posting fees. I have also noticed a number of links to craigslist cars being posted here for people to review and look at just like the ebay ones..

While we cant really leave feedback on specific sellers as theres no system to label them all perhaps we could still get a section to talk about postings of interest that appear on craigslist?

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Looked around but couldnt find this suggestion..
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007 - 03:14:29 PM »
Theres an ebay section to post feedback on auctions but what about craigslist... Its on the rise and more people are using it to sell stuff without posting fees. I have also noticed a number of links to craigslist cars being posted here for people to review and look at just like the ebay ones..

While we cant really leave feedback on specific sellers as theres no system to label them all perhaps we could still get a section to talk about postings of interest that appear on craigslist?

Good idea Noob!  I've changed the name of the of the Ebay Deals to Ebay/Craigslist Deals.  We can still use this section for wherever the "deal" is.  If it becomes apparent we need to split them for some reason...we can do that in the future.
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Mopar Noob

Re: Looked around but couldnt find this suggestion..
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007 - 03:35:26 PM »
Woot I was able to help!!

The section its under is still called ebay so you may want to change that to "Internet Listings" or  "Ebay/Craigslist"...something like that.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007 - 03:38:04 PM by Mopar Noob »