Author Topic: got my new hood done, pics  (Read 1247 times)

Offline BigBlockSam

got my new hood done, pics
« on: September 02, 2007 - 06:01:59 PM »
hey guys
 i still haven't received the car from my friend Jack he has to remove the old small block. it wasn't included in the deal. the hood on the car is rusted out . so i bought a new one. i sent it to media blast . it came out great and is in great shape . i sprayed it with epoxy primer and then aome black base coat i had from the resto of my 68 charger r/t.
come out good for now. it will be painted plum crazy later to match the car. at least i got to do something on the car. that gives me a great feeling . i do all of the resto work in my backyard . i even paint there . they come out real good. #1 driver Quality . i'm not into the show car circuit anymore. i just like to drive them and enjoy them. check out the pics. Rene
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007 - 06:09:28 PM by BigBlockSam »
I won't be wronged, I won't be Insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Offline BigBlockSam

Re: got my new hood done
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007 - 06:03:08 PM »
another

I won't be wronged, I won't be Insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
Re: got my new hood done, pics
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007 - 08:38:59 PM »
Looking good Sam!

Tom :cheers:
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear

Offline Black340

• 1973 challenger 340 4 Speed
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007 - 12:33:21 AM »
Nice work :2thumbs:

Offline BigBlockSam

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007 - 03:56:39 PM »
thanks guys . i want to paint the car before the snow comes . i can;t do any work when the snows come . Rene