Author Topic: Is there anybody out there willing to assemble my 74 chally project?? easy easy  (Read 1409 times)

Offline banana70

• 70/440 and 74/318 challengers
Hello, I'm looking for an e-body Connoisseur willing to help me finish the assembly of my 1974 challie... the car's body is completelly restored and painted, doors are installed also is the hood, deck lid, front/rear balance and also an already painted k member, new suspension and painted rear axle (w/all new 3.55 & green bearings) are installed so are the wheels so it can roll.

I have 99.9% of the parts necessary for the reassemble, most of them new (to much to list), the upholstery is already restored, the dash frame and steering column need to be painted, so is the console. I have the 318 partially assembled with all the remaining parts on the table and the 904 is already rebuilt.

Please contact me if you are willing or if know somebody with the experience to take the job so we can make all necessary arrangements (pictures, price, freight, addtl info, etc.)

:( Sadly I don't have time to finish the project and want and need it to be finished, so if I find that somebody and the price is affordable to me, I see it as the best solution at this time.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions or comments.  :working:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007 - 10:23:52 PM by banana70 »

Offline FY1443433

• 1971 Superbee, 1970 Challenger R/T
Bannana70,

How far from Miami are you will to bring the car?

FY1

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
Sounds like fun  :2thumbs:

I'm a little too far away though  :sadwavey:

Offline banana70

Hi, thanks for the replies...

I would prefer anywhere in eastern USA, but I could consider other places depending on the cost(s) not only the for job but also for the freight.

I'll post pictures later to see if some of you get more motivated...

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
I would fly Chryco in  . . give him a room somewhere and he could have it together in a couple weeks I would think.   :bananasmi  Stock up on rootbeer and food!   :grinyes:

Offline banana70

:bananasmi that sounds like a great idea jjajajajaja.... lots of savings for me and lots of fun in south fl for chryco.... (the only danger is the slight chance of one of those cat. 5 hurricanes passing by)..  :cheers:

Offline banana70

here's a picture of the car's actual status...

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
I an up for it once I get a cuople of projects finished here

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline banana70

:2thumbs: thanks Chryco... just let me know anytime your're ready and we'll take it from there.

Thanks again...

Offline 74chall

• Mopar or No Car
looks fun!!! good luck!

Offline 72Chall77Doba

• Bill's Mopars
    • My Car Domain Page
The guys restoring my chally are in delray beach, fla- about 45 minutes from miami.

Here is a link to the resto they are doing for me-
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=34830.0

Offline ChallengerGary

• Resident
    • Challenger Gary
Banana - giv eme a call. I know someone in South Florida that may be able to help you.

Gary - 817-980-1886
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 5.7 Hemi

1972 Dodge Demon - "new" project

AND TOO MANY OTHER MOPARS THROUGH MY HANDS TO COUNT