Author Topic: JustSuspension.com  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Scott MH

JustSuspension.com
« on: September 16, 2007 - 08:35:02 PM »
I am looking for a complete suspension kit for my 73 cuda, i have found JustSuspension.com does anyone know anythng about this company and whether or not they sell quality items? Thanks!! 

Offline 70challengerrt

Re: JustSuspension.com
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007 - 09:17:04 PM »
Never tried them. I used energy suspensions for all the bushings etc. and moog for all the other parts (tie rods, etc). It made quite abit of difference in the handling.

Offline basement

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007 - 02:20:29 PM »
I've heard of them and also used them. Not for a complete suspension package but for bits and pieces only. Helpful over the phone and no problem with their parts.

Offline Scott MH

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007 - 03:32:14 PM »
cool, i think i am going to go with their complete air suspension kit  :working:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007 - 12:02:33 AM »
I got a justsuspensions rebuild kit for my Challenger and installed it. I still have a front and rear anti-sway bar set I never installed but probably will when I get into my car deeper. I did not have any problems but shortly after I installed it I cooled off on my car and it sat in the back yard for 10 years.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline Scott MH

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007 - 05:52:38 PM »
thats a really long cool off...time to get to  :working:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007 - 06:01:30 PM »
thats a really long cool off...time to get to  :working:

Yeah I got the car and drove it for a while before changing the 318 for another 318. The second engine was not even as good as the first and so I changed it back. I then bought a 68 polara for 75 bucks and put the 383/727 into my car. I put a road runner intake on it, nice carb and HP exhaust manifolds. It ran great and had super torque but ran out of gas at about 4500-5k. I then found a ready to build 340 and put it together. I was out of money and the rings were chrome, needless to say when I got it installed afte spending 3k it ran like dog poo. I ran it like 50 miles and parked the car in disgust. I never gave the rings a chance to seat and I knew they might need upwards of 1000 miles of running to seat and thats if the cylinders were bored true. I just got burnt out on it. I got interested again a few years ago and started messing with it again. I bought 72 station wagon with a 400 that had been rebuilt with forged pistons and installed that. I am now in the middle of a paint job on the car so it has been a full year since I drove it. It will most likely be another full year before I get it back on the road. whew, and thats the short version  :bigsmile:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline stinger

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007 - 11:48:10 PM »
I bought the complete rebuild Poly kit with the stainless pieces,everything was really nice.I aslo picked up the front sway bar too.

Offline Katfish

• Resident
  • 70 Challenger
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007 - 08:33:03 AM »
Stinger, that looks great!

What kind of upper ball joint is that?  I don't see the shape for a socket, seems like it's perfectly round?

Offline stinger

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007 - 04:51:37 PM »
that's just a cap that fits over the top of the ball joint.the ball joint has the 4 side top that you need the special socket for.they came installed but the instructions said to check them anyways,thet were right on @ 250ft/lbs.

Offline Katfish

• Resident
  • 70 Challenger
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007 - 06:55:24 AM »
Thx, hoping to start my drum to disc swap soon.