Author Topic: need a right side cuda door.I have a grill for trade.  (Read 5164 times)

Offline stinger

need a right side cuda door.I have a grill for trade.
« on: September 29, 2007 - 09:57:35 PM »
I have a 1970 grill in good shape that I'm willing to trade for a right side cuda door in good shape.I figure it's a long shot but you never know.

Offline Challenger6pak

• Resident
Re: need a right side cuda door.I have a grill for trade.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007 - 11:24:45 PM »
I have the door and a buddy needs the grille.  This could make everyone happy.  I went to your profile and you did not post where you live.  I am in south Florida.
1969 Sport Satellite H code convertible, 1970 Cuda 440+6, 1970 Challenger R/T 440+6, 1970 Challenger 383 R/T auto, 1970 Challenger R/T 383 4 speed,1971 Challenger convertible.

Offline stinger

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007 - 10:58:31 AM »
Detroit

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007 - 11:09:35 AM »
Pick up my transmission from tropicalcats home and bring it down to alabama and I will give you 2 doors. If you refuse to bring my trans, I will give you the drivers door :bigsmile:

Offline stinger

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007 - 11:49:13 AM »
you still did'nt get the trans?WOW that's a bummer.if I come down I'll bring the trans.I wish you were a little closer.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007 - 03:23:37 PM »
I'm looking, may have one in decent condition.  If I do, that sounds like a good trade to me.   :bigsmile:

Update: I do have a pair of doors in the barn but I don't remember the exact condition.  One of them I took the glass and parts out of but I think it was the drivers door.  If you want to drive out and take a look, just let me know.  I would give you both for the grill if you wanted. 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007 - 03:38:25 PM by 4Cruizn »

Offline Green Drop Top

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007 - 03:33:52 PM »
I have a SUPER nice rust free 70 Cuda Passenger door shell, original faded black paint nice dry S. CA part. No guts, just the shell (cheaper to ship that way for sure). It has a couple light duty dings from being moved around, you'll not likely find a better core that's for sure, and it's a 70 only part in terms of correctness. If you still need one let me know,

:cheers:

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007 - 08:50:24 PM »
Stinger, yours is the AAR grille, right?  I would throw that thing on ebay...   :ebay:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007 - 09:34:31 PM »
I'm looking, may have one in decent condition.  If I do, that sounds like a good trade to me.   :bigsmile:

Update: I do have a pair of doors in the barn but I don't remember the exact condition.  One of them I took the glass and parts out of but I think it was the drivers door.  If you want to drive out and take a look, just let me know.  I would give you both for the grill if you wanted. 

Steve (Stinger)  4cruzin is much closer and it sounds like he could use the grill. I would understand if you went over to his place. But if you get down this way and the other doors are no good, you can have these. ..Alan

Offline 440WhiteBoy

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007 - 08:01:50 AM »

hey this thing has not been done yet? what the heck @!^*

steve - I have doors sitting at my place from out west you can choose from -
rust free with original paint and complete with all the guts and clear glass, rubber seal - handle - what else do you want - I know .... deliver it and install it right?

ok will even do that.......if you twist my arm!
but not to hard, I still have to finish sand some panels yet... ;D

They only see ***STARS***
when hit by a MOPAR !!!

Offline Challenger6pak

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007 - 03:04:41 PM »

:iagree:  I never got a response from him.  You can see when I posted to him.  :dunno:
1969 Sport Satellite H code convertible, 1970 Cuda 440+6, 1970 Challenger R/T 440+6, 1970 Challenger 383 R/T auto, 1970 Challenger R/T 383 4 speed,1971 Challenger convertible.

Offline stinger

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007 - 10:38:04 PM »

steve - I have doors sitting at my place from out west you can choose from -
rust free with original paint and complete with all the guts and clear glass, rubber seal - handle - what else do you want - I know .... deliver it and install it right?

ok will even do that.......if you twist my arm!
but not to hard, I still have to finish sand some panels yet... ;D

this is the first time I heared anything about these doors?you're PM said you had one for maybe the inside corner I needed but it was the wrong side.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007 - 10:51:44 PM »
If you havent got your passenger door in the next few weeks, I hope to be driving up close to you and I will throw a door in the back of my truck for you.

Offline stinger

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007 - 11:49:56 PM »
sounds good,LMK before you head up north.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007 - 09:35:46 PM »
Stinger, I am on christmas break. I may be driving up that way very soon to get the trans I bought from you. Do you still need the door?