Author Topic: Almost got a cuda!  (Read 3058 times)

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
Re: Almost got a cuda!
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007 - 07:27:06 AM »

To stand up for my wife, she knows that work for me slows down in the winter. I was blinded by the car. Good thing I didnt buy it when I saw it, cuz I only got 15 hours last week! Works slow'n down.
Sorry to hear that your job is slowing down......................BUT shouldn't YOU be "standing up" for YOURSELF, as you were the one who was shot down  :bricks1:

I was blinded by the car. Good thing I didnt buy it when I saw it

I'm sure you'll feel the same way when the 73/74 Cudas skyrocket in price down the road, as of course they will  :pullinghair: :banghead: :stomp: :swear:

Just kidding man, all in good fun  :cheers:.........but I do believe in kicking em while their down, and also on the way down just for good measure  :horse:  :poopoke:  :lol:

By the way, did anyone buy the car yet? Or is it still there?

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007 - 08:02:31 AM »
I am a lucky guy,my wife(Mrs.Clown)has rolled her eyes many times at the cars that have come here.But has always stood behind me %100.I made a promise to only use the money made off of my car stuff,on my cars.My job money is for the household only.

Dead Now Rise

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2007 - 07:15:31 PM »
I dont know if the car is still there. I'll check back there next spring, and see if he still has it. The owner has alot of stuff and doesn't tell any one about it. I'll save for it till then.But by that time I might try to get a new guitar amp head!

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007 - 07:26:55 PM »
Pants??? Who wears pants??? :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:
My wife still hasn't gotten over me buying the '68 Cuda and that was in 2003!!!!! :scared:

Matt B.
Matt

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007 - 03:07:51 AM »
Well my husband had 18 cars at one time i dont care how many he has as long as the bills are paid each month and the kids and i have what we need he can buy whatever he wants.He buys and sells alot of old cars so he can restore his own cars and that is how my cuda was done and paid for out of wheelin and dealin.Plus he did 90% of the work himself since he restores cars on the side.Some wives dont get it about having the muscle cars only a select few are out there that love the hobby.But i am seeing more women get into the hobby in the past 5 years.

michele
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)