Author Topic: can you upload videos on the site?  (Read 816 times)

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
can you upload videos on the site?
« on: October 23, 2007 - 09:36:19 AM »
I've never tried to and have seen them done here and wanted to know what is the procedure. What types can I do and which ones do and don't work. I.E. WMV.

Is there a way to change them like what you do like for example a bitmap pic to a jpeg so they work?
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: can you upload videos on the site?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007 - 07:09:52 PM »

I have no idea bud but when you know, "holla"  :lol2: I'd post a lot more videos if they made it easier. They being the digital companies. Wish it was point, shoot, load into PC & attach!  >:( I have one of those DVD cams and it sucks IMO. The files are like 100mbs+ so too large for anything. I now use my digital camera. Decent quality and the files are like 5% of the size. You can load them directly on to You Tube or Google Video, that's what I've done a couple of times, a little more hassle but if it's important or you need to show us, it's one of the easiest ways.

:2cents: :wave:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
Re: can you upload videos on the site?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007 - 07:52:37 PM »
i had this really cool vid someone sent me and I wanted to show it. This guy starts to walk across an intersection and two cars collide. One of them that was hit on the side starts rolling. It rolls right over the guy. and the dent saved his life from being squashed. Then he walked away. It might have been here already?
 :useless:

I'm not as good as some of you are like with photo chop etc. But I always like to learn new stuff. If there is any software that does this stuff to web I'd like to know and up load it onto mine. In the meantime, I guess it's You Tube and Google video.
Mike, Fremont, CA.