Author Topic: Some pics from norwegian meets. Modem users beware.  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Ornamental

• Oslo, Norway
Re: Some pics from norwegian meets. Modem users beware.
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007 - 06:22:00 PM »
You're all welcome! I'm happy that i can contribute to CCC in some way!

Thanks for all those pic's. How did you get them all on one post ??? Everytime I post a car show I only get 6 or 7 photo's perpost..
JS27
I uploaded my pic's to Photobucket, then i posted the links to the pic's in my post.

[photobucket-promotion-mode]You can choose if you want the free Photobucket, or the pay Photobucket, i use the free one, no problems so far.
I can make subalbums, so i can keep the different pic's apart.
The actual uploading should be just as easy as when you're uploading your pic's to CCC when you post.
After the pic is uploaded to my preferred album, i get a thumbnail in my album, and next to the thumbnail, there's four different pre-coded addresses to the picture. I can choose which one to use, depending on where i want to use the pic.
This means i can quickly and easily put a lot of pictures in one post, and as a bonus, i can save CCC from some megabytes of storage, and the pic's will be in the post as long as they're on Photobucket.

This is how it looks like:

Notice the yellow box that says "Copied". All i had to do was to click on the IMG Code itself, which you see in blue, and then i could proceed to paste the code in my post.

At no point did i have to use this button, as you usually will do to post a pic here:

Just quote this post, and you can see the codes for the pic's, real easy stuff! [/photobucket-promotion-mode]
Panther Pink '72 Challenger Rallye.
Grey '70 Challenger R/T

-There are two kinds of pedestrians: The quick and the dead.

***Per Arne***