Author Topic: Mancini Racing (update 071227)  (Read 4144 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Mancini Racing
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007 - 12:26:40 PM »
No problems with them.  I usually drive there and pick my stuff up.  I bowl with a guy that works the shows for them.   :grinyes:

Offline MusclecarsDK

• musclecars.dk
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007 - 04:16:40 AM »
I also tried a couple of time to send them a mail but no response. If you order the parts online or call them it's fine and they're normally pretty fast and fair in shipping prices. I can only recommand them but don't expect to get any reply on your mail.

Offline ted

• 74 cuda, 70 challenger r/t
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007 - 01:09:09 PM »
my friend purchased from them at carlisle back in july, a low mount alternator kit, alternator and brackets. they sent the correct brackets and wrong alternator. refused to send a ups call tag. he returned the alternator late july, about 3 weeks ago he received the correct alternator., they claimed it was on national back order, it worked for about 25 miles, resulted in a 25 mile drive home in the rain with no lights or wipers. they still refused to send a ups call tag or replace the alternator, want it back to them, they wiull  send to powermaster to have it fixed. so since late july he has drove the car 2 times, he is done buying from them.
74 cuda, 70 challenger r/t

Swedefish

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007 - 01:26:04 PM »
Talked to them by the phone today.
He said that they have had problems with the address info@manciniracing,
and I got another address from the guy which is wess@manciniracing.com, lets hope they`ll respond this time.

my friend purchased from them at carlisle back in july, a low mount alternator kit, alternator and brackets. they sent the correct brackets and wrong alternator. refused to send a ups call tag. he returned the alternator late july, about 3 weeks ago he received the correct alternator., they claimed it was on national back order, it worked for about 25 miles, resulted in a 25 mile drive home in the rain with no lights or wipers. they still refused to send a ups call tag or replace the alternator, want it back to them, they wiull  send to powermaster to have it fixed. so since late july he has drove the car 2 times, he is done buying from them.
Sorry to hear about your friend.
I bought a gas tank sending unit and another part from them in the beginning of this summer.
Didn`t have any trouble to get in contact with them at that moment, and the shipping were great.

Thanks guys for sharing your experience with them . :2thumbs:

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007 - 06:27:18 PM »
Bought many things. All good. One return (my mistake). Quick turn around. Of course only 60 or 70 miles away. I don't expect all experiences to be perfect but I guess if the first one was bad I would of been turned off.
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline Morris'_Mopars

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007 - 09:48:32 PM »
I always deal with Wess, he always gets me my parts on time and a little cheaper than list price. No complaints here  :2thumbs:
Is it bad that you are on a first name basis with your Mopar parts dealer???? :bigsmile:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007 - 09:51:03 PM by Four40Cuda »
Morris' Mopars LLC
Raymond, Illinois
Mopar performance at affordable prices.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007 - 11:43:12 PM »
Wess is the owner.   :thumbsup:

Swedefish

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007 - 01:29:10 PM »
This is beginning to be frustrating. I`m not sure of if it was Wess I talked to by the phone.
But I thought I got their attention by giving them a call, but nothing !  :clueless:
If they claim to be "the worldwide Mopar superstore" maybe they should take care of all of their customers.
Sure, if he explained to me that they are short of staff or something, then I would understand.
I believe they got quite a bit to learn from Y1.
Or is it me who judge them to hard. :dunno:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007 - 02:11:10 PM by Swedefish »

Offline cowboy

• Denmark
    • CowboyCars.dk
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007 - 06:21:09 PM »
-
""I asked them in the middle of september for a shipping price on a 3. member...
They asked for a specifik adress to me on 20 september...
Mailed them 4-5 times since, - still no answer..""

-
last nigth I e-mailed them on this adress, - wess@manciniracing.com  - 10 minutes later I got this:

Hello

Sorry about the delay

Freight would cost $470.55 via UPS.

Thanks for writing
Rob Cunningham
Mancini Racing

:wow:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007 - 06:23:58 PM by cowboy »
MoPar's for Cruizin, Racing & Pro-touring: www.CowboyCars.dk

1930 Plymouth Hot Rod wannabe - 1957 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman - 1967 RaceCuda  -  1968 Barracuda  -  1971 Challenger R/T Conv.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007 - 10:31:42 PM »
Can you find a cheaper way to ship that to you from Michigan??   :dunno: 

Swedefish

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007 - 02:55:52 PM »
-
""I asked them in the middle of september for a shipping price on a 3. member...
They asked for a specifik adress to me on 20 september...
Mailed them 4-5 times since, - still no answer..""

-
last nigth I e-mailed them on this adress, - wess@manciniracing.com  - 10 minutes later I got this:

Hello

Sorry about the delay

Freight would cost $470.55 via UPS.

Thanks for writing
Rob Cunningham
Mancini Racing

:wow:
You got to be kidding, must have felt like winning the lottery to get in contact with them. :wave:

Have sent them 6 e-mails, phoned them once and even put in a order for $2600 yesterday(read wendesday morning New York time), all of this since the 23:rd of October.
Haven`t been contacted by them at all, nada.
What more does it take  :sadwavey:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007 - 03:20:19 PM by Swedefish »

Offline cowboy

• Denmark
    • CowboyCars.dk
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007 - 06:05:07 PM »
-
My contact was coursed to your info on the e-mail adr.. :roflsmiley:
MoPar's for Cruizin, Racing & Pro-touring: www.CowboyCars.dk

1930 Plymouth Hot Rod wannabe - 1957 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman - 1967 RaceCuda  -  1968 Barracuda  -  1971 Challenger R/T Conv.

Swedefish

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007 - 01:28:00 PM »
I did recieve my order three weeks ago, but the shipping didn`t include my tti headers.
Made a phone call to Mancini Racing the same day as I got the items.
I was told that tti would ship them directly to me from the factory, is this odd or is it the way they work?

I`ve been trying to get in contact to get a shipping date from Mancini, but as usual they don`t answer my e-mail.
Now I`m considering to get in contact with tti to ask them if they are just out of stock,
but I can`t find any e-mail address on their web site.
Does any of you guys know how to get in contact via e-mail?
Any help is much appreciated

Offline ChallengerHK

• Sr. Resident
  • I'm working on it - No, really
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007 - 03:41:29 PM »
I did recieve my order three weeks ago, but the shipping didn`t include my tti headers.
I was told that tti would ship them directly to me from the factory, is this odd or is it the way they work?

The term for that is "drop shipping" and it's pretty common. 

"She'll make point five past light speed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, and I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

- Han Solo, Star Wars

Advice Thread - Taking Pictures Of Cars

nivvy

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007 - 03:48:16 PM »

I`ve been trying to get in contact to get a shipping date from Mancini, but as usual they don`t answer my e-mail.
Now I`m considering to get in contact with tti to ask them if they are just out of stock,
but I can`t find any e-mail address on their web site.
Does any of you guys know how to get in contact via e-mail?
Any help is much appreciated

I got my 2"  TTI Header from Mancini also and got them int 3 days... however they said drop shipped to me also but I got them right from mancini cause they had them in stock... how do I know ths cause I called TTI and they had no clue of any 2" polished thermal barrier headers shipped to mancini  :bigsmile:

There emails go into cyberspace and it is info@manciniracing.com  ... just call them direct!