Author Topic: Funk Brothers  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Hopalong

• HEAD OFF! Apply directly to the neck line!
Re: Funk Brothers
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007 - 12:58:02 PM »
Hey __________, could you take the capital C out of your post.  I don't have a problem with you if you have a problem with religion, but please don't generalize.  You know what they say about those who don't believe in religion:  You'd better be right in the end!
{oo/===\oo}

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007 - 01:23:00 PM »
Hopalong,

Just my two cents, but if you want to make that kind of statement to a member, why don't you PM them instead of posting it in a thread that everyone can see.

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007 - 04:40:08 PM »
Hey __________, could you take the capital C out of your post.  I don't have a problem with you if you have a problem with religion, but please don't generalize.  You know what they say about those who don't believe in religion:  You'd better be right in the end!

Hopalong, take a chill pill. I believe in God and was referring that this thread is like dealing with Christians IE: peaceful & loving compared to the other thread (IE: Hell). Quite simple really. There was nothing on, around or in that post of mine, not even close. I think you simply misread my post.  ;)
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Hopalong

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007 - 04:41:02 PM »
I apologize, I misunderstood.  I've just been a little bugged lately by all the pc crap that been going around with Christmas coming up.  By the way, it was nothing personal, just feel like I (my religion) has been under attack from all directions.  It seems odd to me that many people will preach peace and compassion about all other religions, but Christianity is ok to beat up on.
{oo/===\oo}

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007 - 04:45:03 PM »

Hey, no worries mate, you're allowed to defend your religion so no need to apologize, but, as I said, I wasn't meaning that. I hear yah, just recently in Australia (not NZ)  :icon16: they banned "Ho Ho Ho" because of it's reference to ladies, so they say. Lots of little things like that. Soon you won't be able to fart unless you ask first lol.

Cheers mate.  :cheers:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Hopalong

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007 - 07:03:16 PM »
"Soon you won't be able to fart unless you ask first lol."

Opps.  Too late!

{oo/===\oo}