Author Topic: 74 mopar  (Read 831 times)

Offline dukeboy_318

74 mopar
« on: November 16, 2007 - 08:37:32 PM »
for sale is a 318 and a 904 transmission. motor was running at time of purchase of vehicle(july 07), could probably use a rebuild, transmission was also working, still would at least change the seals and the filter. transmission comes with linkage, motor is complete minus acc. do still have the brackets somewhere. i still have the motor mounts as well, that ill throw in with the motor. Looking to get 75 for engine, 50 for transmission plus shipping, will consider delivering as well 5 hour one way max charge to deliever would be 1.75 per loaded mile if distance is more than 250 miles, 1.25 anything less than 250, mileage calculated via mapquest.
dukeboy_318@yahoo.com

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
Re: 74 mopar
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007 - 11:51:37 AM »
Where are you located?  I NEED a cheap 318 and tranny.  I am in Colorado and would be interested if you are in somewhat close proximity.  But since I am in Colorado I will bet you are right on the east coast!  Seems how it works when i am actually looking for a pos 318. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
Re: 74 mopar
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007 - 07:34:21 PM »
  Twin cities.  A tad too far for me right now.  Unless I can find a car that needs me to purchase it there. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee