Author Topic: Anybody need any of this stuff ****Posting again****  (Read 8851 times)

Offline RD

• KANSAS MOPAR CRUISE
Re: Anybody need any of this stuff ****Posting again****
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2008 - 06:08:00 PM »
i have emailed ya, but have not seen the columns as you stated that they were mailed.  could you please reply and let me know the status?
Eskridge, Kansas (32 Miles SW of Topeka, KS)

Offline RD

• KANSAS MOPAR CRUISE
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2008 - 09:59:02 PM »
well... i guess my $147.00 must have been really nice to keep... I just wish I could have had a tax write off and put it under some charity  :crying:  :biggrin: :eek4:

oh well... thought i would let you all know if you are still waiting on parts this is the story..

i called the guy and he didnt answer... the number goes to his father's house, left a message to return my call.  I called again and a "Paul" (his brother) answered stating that dave deployed to iraq and that paul would search the garage for my parts and ship them to me.  hey, thats totally understandable right, dave deploying?  but for the first 5 months in which he took my money, he wasnt deployed.  whether he is deployed or not, hey I dont know; what I do know is that I am still looking for an e body steering column.  needless to say, paul has not shipped the items, has not returned my phone calls, and i am a55 out two steering columns.

anyone have one?
Eskridge, Kansas (32 Miles SW of Topeka, KS)

Offline FJ5_440

• Wisconsin
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2008 - 10:05:14 PM »
I kind of gave up on it a while ago, but I guess this confirms that I am out the cash too.  Luckily it wasn't $147.   I hope the money actually helped him in some way.
** Shane **

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2008 - 08:25:18 AM »
  Hey  RD       
I have a column.  What kind are you looking for.  PM me.
 thanks
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee