Author Topic: Just in case!  (Read 847 times)

nivvy

Just in case!
« on: December 05, 2007 - 04:01:22 PM »
Just in case this site crashes for good  :bricks1: I wanted to say thanks to all the friends I made!!!!  and hope to see you at carlilse!!! :bigsmile:  Or watch for me competing in the 2008 U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship in Chesapeek, VA  :money:
http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/

:2thumbs: :) ;) :naughty: :D :screwy: ;D :smokin: >:( :grinno: :( :icon16: :o :eek7: 8) :sly: ??? :lol2: ::) :lol: :P :nono: :-[ :rofl: :-X :2cents: :-\ :crying: :-* :grinyes: :'( :thumbsup: :biggrin: :eek4: :puke: :thinkerg: :ylsuper: :dupe: :bananasmi :angelwings: :dunno: :clueless: :1zhelp: :dogpile: :sleeping: :iagree: :worshippy :bricks1:  :22yikes: :swear: :stomp: :pullinghair: :banghead: :sadwavey: :wave: :newbie: :drunk: :walkaway: :cheers: :drool: :bigshades: :popcorn: :wavingflag: :canada: :nzflag: :burnout: :feedback: :droolingbounce: :picture: :eek2: :horse: :wow: :swaying: :crazy: :hyper: :working: :money: :misbehaving: :faint: :cooldancing: :ebay: :clapping: :woo: :woohoo: :roflsmiley: :bigsmile: :villagers: :chatting: :useless: :drama: :aarg: :violin: :blah: :scared: :smilielol: :2thumbs: :stirpot: :poopoke:

StroKer - The Kill King  :2thumbs:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007 - 04:32:29 PM by StRoKer »

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
Re: Just in case!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007 - 04:25:17 PM »
this site will never go down for good as long as I have anything to do with it

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007 - 04:27:39 PM »
this site will never go down for good as long as I have anything to do with it

:iagree:   I feel the same way,  :2thumbs:  I just don't have anything to do with it....lol     :roflsmiley:   :roflsmiley:     :roflsmiley: 
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007 - 05:33:30 PM »
Just in case this site crashes for good  :bricks1: I wanted to say thanks to all the friends I made!!!!  and hope to see you at carlilse!!! :bigsmile:  Or watch for me competing in the 2008 U.S. Open 9 Ball Championship in Chesapeek, VA  :money:
http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/

:2thumbs: :) ;) :naughty: :D :screwy: ;D :smokin: >:( :grinno: :( :icon16: :o :eek7: 8) :sly: ??? :lol2: ::) :lol: :P :nono: :-[ :rofl: :-X :2cents: :-\ :crying: :-* :grinyes: :'( :thumbsup: :biggrin: :eek4: :puke: :thinkerg: :ylsuper: :dupe: :bananasmi :angelwings: :dunno: :clueless: :1zhelp: :dogpile: :sleeping: :iagree: :worshippy :bricks1:  :22yikes: :swear: :stomp: :pullinghair: :banghead: :sadwavey: :wave: :newbie: :drunk: :walkaway: :cheers: :drool: :bigshades: :popcorn: :wavingflag: :canada: :nzflag: :burnout: :feedback: :droolingbounce: :picture: :eek2: :horse: :wow: :swaying: :crazy: :hyper: :working: :money: :misbehaving: :faint: :cooldancing: :ebay: :clapping: :woo: :woohoo: :roflsmiley: :bigsmile: :villagers: :chatting: :useless: :drama: :aarg: :violin: :blah: :scared: :smilielol: :2thumbs: :stirpot: :poopoke:

StroKer - The Kill King  :2thumbs:

The greatest use of icons I've ever seen StRoKer :clapping:
Good luck on the 9 ball victory also  :cheers:

I hope this site never goes down.........somehow I got the feeling that will never happen  :grinno:
 Although somewhat discouraged from the loss of pics/pm's/posts etc.....
I stopped posting in the members restoration section, even before the recent horror show, because all of my progress pics I posted in my thread were gone already :swear:
Doesn't make sense to spend all the time resizing/uploading/posting if they're gone in no time  :walkaway:

Anyways, I'll try to not envision a "just in case' scenario anytime soon  :thumbsup:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007 - 06:01:06 PM »
Hey Jason,
I put a post about your recent kill with the 383 (high rpm) Chivy stroker motor. I had to include that high rpm part  :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:. I think that post got lost. That was so funny and yes I did buy those Centerline Convo Pro's from you. Glad to know that there are some kills on them. As I mentioned how I think I scared the RPM's out of that mustang last week as he just sheepishly crept in behind me & didn't rev it anymore!! :smilielol: :smilielol:. I live on the Chesapeake line. Where in Chesapeake is the 9-ball tournament?? I'd love to see you play (if it don't cost too much to get in??). Maybe you could show me how to do an 8 ball run?? I might be able to hit a bowling ball,  :scared: but I aint too good at pool!!

Matt B.
Matt

nivvy

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007 - 06:04:18 PM »
The U.S, Open 9 Ball Championship is usually in the middle of October.... I'll be sure to give you a call when im there!

since you bought some rims off me I'll show you a hustle shot on the pool table that the other guy has to try and make for the cashola.... I beat a guy in a local bar here for $3200 on this shot.... He is a fence contractor and all he gave me was $150 but gave me all new vinyl fencing for my house  :money: so I called it square! True Story!

What Icons.... I dont see any ???  :picture:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007 - 06:07:11 PM by StRoKer »

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007 - 07:45:38 PM »
Hey Stroker,

Is that your wife/significant other/daughter in your avatar?

I kinda hope not...

Jeff

:bigsmile:
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)