Author Topic: Forgotten Mopars  (Read 19522 times)

Offline hooD

• detroit iron
  • Resident
  • Motor City Made Muscle
Re: Forgotten Mopars
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2007 - 12:03:39 AM »
I learn from my mistakes, he apparently never did.  He just did the same thing, took and used someones elses pictures without asking first.  Just assumed he could use them.

Ryan

Hmmm....I bet that at least someone here has at one time or another 'copied' a mp3 file or even received a 'free' copy of licensed software without thinking twice.  This is still a free country the last time I checked, so maybe some 'chillin out' is needed so we can re-enjoy this original thread.  Rebuttals are welcomed.   :sly:
-Larry
member since AUG 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvrWiLgDm7Y

southeastern michigan usa

1973 'CUDA 340

original owner
37,117 miles

:grinyes: *click my E-Body* :grinyes:

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2007 - 12:32:22 AM »
If someone did not want his pictures copied from a website they have the ability to have those pictures blocked from being copied.  I have thousand of pictures saved to my server that i post frequently.  These pictures serve as my reference pictures for when i am doing restoration work and to help fellow Mopar members with different colors of cars available.  Imagine how boring this site would be if no one had pics for other people to view, so they could decide on a color for their own car.  No need to make life hard for each other.  The old saying of life is too short, could not be more true.  Stop bickering and LIVE LIFE. :2thumbs:
The law is the law, just don't try scam people with your web sight and be more honest and mindful with your picture postings. :aarg:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Devil

• Forward, Together Forward
    • Ryan's Cars in Barns
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2007 - 01:19:23 AM »
Trying to justify breaking the law doesn't make it right, no matter how hard you try.  It is still wrong.

Ryan
Ryan's Cars in Barns

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/
http://carsinbarns.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
71 Challenger R/T Clone
69 Charger R/T SE
70 Barracuda
74 Dart Swinger
93 RamCharger
88 Caprice Classic Brougham

Offline hooD

• detroit iron
  • Resident
  • Motor City Made Muscle
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2007 - 01:29:01 AM »
Trying to justify breaking the law doesn't make it right, no matter how hard you try.  It is still wrong.

Ryan

..................  :roflsmiley:  .......................   :iagree:  .............................   :smilielol:  ................
-Larry
member since AUG 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvrWiLgDm7Y

southeastern michigan usa

1973 'CUDA 340

original owner
37,117 miles

:grinyes: *click my E-Body* :grinyes:

Offline C_stripes

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007 - 12:52:31 AM »

Ryan

Maybe not.  But it makes you feel better inside....   :woohoo: :woohoo:
If you don't lie, You don't have to remember what you said

Offline 69bronzeT5

• SRT Guru
  • Mopar or No Car
    • Forgotten Mopars
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007 - 12:47:47 PM »
Hey, wait a minute here... just wait one ghad d@mn second....

That is MY basketball hoop, and camper in the background, in this picture, and you did not have permission to photograph either, did you?......DID YOU?  :swear:

I ask you to please remove this picture immediately, or I will involve to authorities.
I am not joking.....just try, and test me.
 I hold that basketball hoop dear to my heart, and it is not to be just thrown out there to share with the world.
Your malicious acts of disregard will not be tolerated here  :villagers:

Oh, and one more thing...........................just kidding  :smilielol:
Welcome to the C.C., and good luck on your site.
 I've been up to it a few times in the past.
You seem to have it in check  :thumbsup:

:roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:
Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger
1970 Coronet
1971 Charger R/T
1971 Road Runner
1989 VW Cabriolet
2004 SRT-4
2006 Grand Cherokee SRT8
2008 Challenger SRT8
2016 Wrangler Unlimited
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel

Offline dukeboy_318

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007 - 06:08:24 PM »
Thankfully, most other people agree with me.  Lets go get some of the people from Dodge-Charger over here, or perhaps Moparts, see what they say.

Ryan

:wow: okay, ive kept my nose out of this for a while now.  ive known bronze on moparts, dc.com and a couple others, i was around when he made his mistake of taking without asking, but thats water under the bridge, let it go.  Bronze, feel free to use any pics i post on your site anytime you want, its great to have those pictures to remind us of where some of these restored beauties came from.  matter of fact, pm me through dc.com if you're interested in some pics 73 and 74 duster, a 440 fury, and a 64 plymouth signet, i can also get you some more pics besides that if you want.  now everybody get along and get back to what matters, the mopars :burnout:

Offline dukeboy_318

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007 - 06:09:02 PM »

Ryan

:horse:

Offline 69bronzeT5

• SRT Guru
  • Mopar or No Car
    • Forgotten Mopars
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007 - 06:24:04 PM »
:wow: okay, ive kept my nose out of this for a while now.  ive known bronze on moparts, dc.com and a couple others, i was around when he made his mistake of taking without asking, but thats water under the bridge, let it go.  Bronze, feel free to use any pics i post on your site anytime you want, its great to have those pictures to remind us of where some of these restored beauties came from.  matter of fact, pm me through dc.com if you're interested in some pics 73 and 74 duster, a 440 fury, and a 64 plymouth signet, i can also get you some more pics besides that if you want.  now everybody get along and get back to what matters, the mopars :burnout:

Thanks man! Did you ever get pics of that flipped over Charger? :biggrin:

1969 Charger
1970 Coronet
1971 Charger R/T
1971 Road Runner
1989 VW Cabriolet
2004 SRT-4
2006 Grand Cherokee SRT8
2008 Challenger SRT8
2016 Wrangler Unlimited
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel

Offline dukeboy_318

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2007 - 12:39:34 AM »
yeah ive only got the one posted on DC.com for now, its been either snowing heavily or raining the last weeks and so i havent gotten a chance to take anymore pics, i do have pics of another duster sitting in the snow.

Offline 69bronzeT5

• SRT Guru
  • Mopar or No Car
    • Forgotten Mopars
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2007 - 08:22:30 PM »
yeah ive only got the one posted on DC.com for now, its been either snowing heavily or raining the last weeks and so i havent gotten a chance to take anymore pics, i do have pics of another duster sitting in the snow.

:2thumbs:

1969 Charger
1970 Coronet
1971 Charger R/T
1971 Road Runner
1989 VW Cabriolet
2004 SRT-4
2006 Grand Cherokee SRT8
2008 Challenger SRT8
2016 Wrangler Unlimited
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel

Offline dukeboy_318

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2007 - 08:36:03 PM »
PM on the way :bigsmile:

Offline CHUCKS71

• "IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST"
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2007 - 08:42:42 PM »

What is the point of having web sites like this if you don't share?If you post your pic's to share with us then share them!Who really care who took them I know I don't care if people use mine.That is why I post them on web sites.I won't posts pic's of my girlfriend because I don't want to share them but I will share pic's of cars !There are plenty of was to block people from stealing your pics!Classic cars rotting www.classiccarsrotting.com put their name on the pic's so you know where they came from and I think thats a great idea.With that said here are pics I took. Chuck

THESE PICTURES ARE NOT COPY RIGHTED AND ARE STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.YOU ARE URGED TO DO WHAT YOU PLEASE WITH THEM STEAL,COPY,DELETE,POST OR MAYBE JUST ENJOY THEM!!!SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE CRYING,LAUGHING,VOMITING AND SEVERE MENTAL TRAUMA!NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED/RESTRICTED.MUST NOT BE BLIND TO VIEW.

:burnout::22yikes::burnout:    www.ronpaul2008.com
71 Challenger 4spd   www.conservativepunk.com
03 Ram diesel 6spd    http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m222/chucknutz/1971%20Challenger/

Offline Devil

• Forward, Together Forward
    • Ryan's Cars in Barns
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2007 - 10:54:46 PM »
What is the point of having web sites like this if you don't share?If you post your pic's to share with us then share them!Who really care who took them I know I don't care if people use mine.That is why I post them on web sites.I won't posts pic's of my girlfriend because I don't want to share them but I will share pic's of cars !There are plenty of was to block people from stealing your pics!Classic cars rotting www.classiccarsrotting.com put their name on the pic's so you know where they came from and I think thats a great idea.With that said here are pics I took. Chuck

THESE PICTURES ARE NOT COPY RIGHTED AND ARE STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.YOU ARE URGED TO DO WHAT YOU PLEASE WITH THEM STEAL,COPY,DELETE,POST OR MAYBE JUST ENJOY THEM!!!SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE CRYING,LAUGHING,VOMITING AND SEVERE MENTAL TRAUMA!NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED/RESTRICTED.MUST NOT BE BLIND TO VIEW.

You can do as you like with your pictures.  Other people do not want their pictures used by others, and that is their right.
Ryan's Cars in Barns

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/
http://carsinbarns.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
71 Challenger R/T Clone
69 Charger R/T SE
70 Barracuda
74 Dart Swinger
93 RamCharger
88 Caprice Classic Brougham

Offline 69bronzeT5

• SRT Guru
  • Mopar or No Car
    • Forgotten Mopars
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2007 - 03:59:29 AM »