Author Topic: 70 Cuda 4130 chromemoly tube chassis!!! chassiswoks,4link,strut,double frameRail  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Lovemy440

• mopar or no car
New still in box Chris Alston Chassisworks Eliminator ll 4130 chromemoly double frame rail,Strut front, 4 link rear kit.also 4 link tubes brackets and hardware(not rusty)
Includes blueprints and instructions

Paid close to 3,000 make me a offer

can get pictures if wanted but its just alot of bent and staight tubes.
Nos is neat,
Injection hard to beat
But when it"s time to get goin
I'd rather be blown

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
Just a thought, but what if you assemled the pipe work and stuck it together with tape  to give people a general idea of what you have for sale.   I think this would help immensly with your sale.   Little bit of time, with a better view of a product for sale. :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline ShelbyDogg

• Sr. Resident
That would be too much work to try and tape that thing together. Most racers that can put a chassis together, already know all about Chris Alston and his eliminator chassis designs.  I built my Daytona from an ALston SuperGas kit and it was just mainly a box of tubes, 2 frame rails, and some big bent tubes such as the main hoop. You might want to list it in RacingJunk.com and National Dragster mag.  That's where I ended up selling my race car.
Good luck wit the sale Lovemy440.   \

Rob
Rob

3 E-bodies, Megasquirt-1v3.0, Edelbrock Pro-Flo-1, Holley C950, FAST EZ-EFI; say no to carbs...yes to throttle bodies

My Pace Car restoration thread:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=44869.0