Author Topic: Man's best friend... Let's see yours  (Read 4013 times)

Offline inot2old

Re: Man's best friend... Let's see yours
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007 - 07:08:36 PM »
Sorry, but to see my dogs, you also have to look at me.  lol
The brown dog is Pepsi, he followed me home on the mail route about 10 years ago, I think he was just about 6 months old at the time.
The Golden is Steeler, he is about 4 years old.  We should spell his name "Stealer" because he loves to take things & run off with them.
The Pom is my daughters "baby" Todd.  He is about 6 months old & spoiled already.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 - 07:11:10 PM by inot2old »
'71 Cuda 

'70 Charger project
'05 Crossfire Roadster

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007 - 08:24:50 PM »

Isn't that the truth? :lol:

I don't have any pics of him on this computer, but I have a black lab, who lives with my parents, named Shadow.  We rescued him from the shelter when he was just a puppy.  Reason we got him was because he was the only dog not barking his head off.  ;D  Got his name because he's black, and he likes to follow my dad everywhere.  He turned 10 back in October, but he still thinks he's a young puppy.  I'll get a picture of him when I visit my parents on Monday.

Here he is, taken today after a walk that lasted almost a half hour, so he's being tired and lazy. :biggrin:

Also added a picture of my cat, doing what she does best.  Sleeping.

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007 - 08:26:22 PM »
You would not believe what I got to replace my dog!!!!!!!  4 kids under 4 so no time for a dog now.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Slotts

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007 - 09:08:23 PM »
You would not believe what I got to replace my dog!!!!!!!  4 kids under 4 so no time for a dog now.

Sounds like you went for a 4x4!  :lol2:

I hear you. My son was up all night for his first two years and I averaged about two hours of sleep per night. :crying:

So what is payback for me? I'm building him a Challenger. :clueless:
If I don't, who will?

At least my Shar Pei then, LuLu, gave me a couple of licks once in a while. :thumbsup:

Get some :sleeping: 426HEMI.

Slotts

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007 - 09:19:57 PM »
Three are sleeping now and the 4th will be soon.  They all got up real early this morning,  as a matter of fact at this point I do not have a pay check.  My new job starts the 2nd of Feb and then it will be pretty good for a year.  After that we will have to see,

Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon