Author Topic: 1971 340 4 SPEED CUDA REAL DEAL LOADED WITH OPTIONS, MUST SELL.  (Read 3405 times)

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
Re: 1971 340 4 SPEED CUDA REAL DEAL LOADED WITH OPTIONS, MUST SELL.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008 - 10:10:54 AM »
 :clueless:  Okay, I'm a little dopey this morning... is this being sold as is in the pics or will this be a painted car with a non original engine or as a complete roller?  I'm missing the boat on this one.....  :dunno: 

Can't fault a '71 Cuda though...  :grinyes:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Re: 1971 340 4 SPEED CUDA REAL DEAL LOADED WITH OPTIONS, MUST SELL.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008 - 01:10:10 AM »
Sorry for the confusion guys. We actually did smooth out most everything. I don't want anyone to perceive it as just being "covered up". We actually have almost everything needed to complete the car minus the motor and transmission. If someone were interested in picking it up early and having us restore the car, I could get it back to its original state, turn key for right at 60k for a quick sale. It would take approximately 3-4 months to complete. If someone would be interested in persuing that route then please feel free to give me a call or just shoot me an email. Thanks again guys for all the feedback both positive and negative.
FastMetalToys.com