Author Topic: Will my 73 Rallye beat a stock 5.0 mustang?  (Read 6241 times)

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
Re: Will my 73 Rallye beat a stock 5.0 mustang?
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008 - 02:45:50 PM »

Don't need those things when you are a "keyboard racer"....lol     :stirpot:     :cooldancing: 
O man ..... :roflsmiley: :smilielol: :roflsmiley: :smilielol: :roflsmiley:
Now that's a phrase that is new to me.
I've got to remember that one  :clapping:
 Have you copyrighted that yet Oldschool, or is it ok if I use that in the future?
I promise to give you full props everytime I use it  :grinyes: :cheers:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008 - 03:43:22 PM »
  Have you copyrighted that yet Oldschool, or is it ok if I use that in the future?
I promise to give you full props everytime I use it  :grinyes: :cheers:

Use it whenever/however you see fit.   :2thumbs:  The truth is, I probably stole it from somewhere else, I can't remember.     :bigsmile:     No props needed, consider it yours....     :cheers: 
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline N96cuda

• Kirks Cars
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008 - 10:35:26 AM »
;) Huckleberry, how many fat girls are you gonna need to get that thing moving? No plug wires or hoses.   

Just one, your Momma.

jk, JK, Jeez, just kidding... :naughty:

Point taken, those pics are a couple years old and I can remember them off the top of my head. Anyway, I had big block Mopars LONG before I had a mustang and regardless of how fast, dependable and comfortable the Cobra is, it will never in any way shape or form have the charisma of a Cuda. Just out of curiousity how many cars have you built that have won sanctioned races, car shows and been featured in national magazines? Please post pics of your cars and I will give them all due respect regardless of plug wires  :2thumbs::cheers:

70 Cuda 440-6 Shaker, Auto, Vitamin C, stripe delete, black int. & vinyl top, luggage rack, Magnums, build sheet
71 Cuda conv. 383 4-speed, Rallye red, black top, int. and billboards, 2 complete build sheets
09 B5 blue Challenger SRT-8
www.93cobra.itgo.com

daves70

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008 - 06:52:29 PM »
God I hope so!! At least it's not a rice burner your running against.  :grinyes:

Offline todd383

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008 - 06:21:21 PM »
hey n96, nice mustang!!!!!! but anyway, if both cars are dead stock, and in good runnin cond. the mustang would take it, weight advantage, like 550lbs!! I had a 89 lx years back all stock at the time, and i ran 14.2 at 98 mph, with over 100,000 miles :scared: those 72-73 340 challengers were runnin 15s. and a friend of mine back then had a 73 340 challenger 4 speed with a healthy 50,000 miles, on it  and i use to smoke him bad. :burnout: