Author Topic: Who's a good vendor for small stuff?  (Read 1759 times)

Offline jeryst

• Resident
Who's a good vendor for small stuff?
« on: February 13, 2008 - 08:10:49 PM »
I'm looking for someone that handles screws, bolts, gaskets, etc. For example, first thing I need is gaskets and bolts to put my side mirrors back on. Then I'll need bumper bolts, grill bolts/screws. Etc, Etc, etc.

Offline Slotts

Re: Who's a good vendor for small stuff?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008 - 08:26:59 PM »
Try Penstar

www.penstar.net

215-957-1622

Slotts

Offline jeryst

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008 - 08:34:40 PM »
Thanks!   :2thumbs:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008 - 08:34:50 PM »
I have been useing Hoovers. They keep the prices down and I have never had a problem buying from them dozens of times. You can contact them and ask for specifics. Here's an ebay link to their ebay store to help. They ship fast

http://stores.ebay.com/Hoover-Auto-Parts

Offline DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

• Resident
  • Still My Inspiration..1971, Rockingham, Nc
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008 - 10:15:55 PM »
I just got my new  Paddock cat.   A lot of new  Ebody parts.......www.paddockparts.com
Dave or David

Offline troutstreamnm

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008 - 10:32:22 PM »
I stumbled on this place called The Mopar Shop (www.themoparshop.com) and they have lots of stuff at very reasonable prices, including shipping prices.  I've got got two orders in with them now, so we'll see how good their service is.  I was very impressed with their selection, however their website is under transformation and it was moving very slow so I had to call in my second order.  I ordered some spring clips, clutch rod boot, z-bar seals, grille clip set, and some pedal bezels so they have lots of small stuff.
08 SRT-8 Challenger
71 GA4 Challenger
70 FK5 Charger 500

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008 - 11:24:52 PM »
I stumbled on this place called The Mopar Shop (www.themoparshop.com) and they have lots of stuff at very reasonable prices, including shipping prices.  I've got got two orders in with them now, so we'll see how good their service is.  I was very impressed with their selection, however their website is under transformation and it was moving very slow so I had to call in my second order.  I ordered some spring clips, clutch rod boot, z-bar seals, grille clip set, and some pedal bezels so they have lots of small stuff.

yeah, that's Ed out near me in Fresno. Good guy, fair prices.
Mike, Fremont, CA.