Author Topic: What would be the best way to show your knowledge of the E-bodies?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
Re: What would be the best way to show your knowledge of the E-bodies?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:26:37 PM »
Change your name to G.G. and charge an enourmous amount of $$ to decode mopars......
OR
we have an E-body game show. Th winner gets braggign rights :feedback:

The game show would be really cool!!!!

There are a lot of ways to get a mopar decoded already.  And the fact it may not have been built that way anyways.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline ChallengerGary

• Resident
    • Challenger Gary
Re: What would be the best way to show your knowledge of the E-bodies?
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008 - 09:33:47 AM »
...I've had lots of cars over lots of years, but I learn stuff EVERY time I tune in here...this place is a WEALTH of knowledge

I absolutely agree! This is the best forum I've found for all of those small little detail questions that pop up from time to time.  I've rebuilt cars from nothing but empty shells and boxes of spare parts but there always seems to be some fact to be learned from another member here.  And the best part is the site stays clean with little or no mudraking that is so common in other forums.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 5.7 Hemi

1972 Dodge Demon - "new" project

AND TOO MANY OTHER MOPARS THROUGH MY HANDS TO COUNT