Author Topic: Need help with wiper motor wiring  (Read 1571 times)

Offline 67notchbackrob

Need help with wiper motor wiring
« on: February 16, 2008 - 04:59:46 PM »
Have a 67 Barracuda with a burnt wiring harness due to a loose fuel line from prior owner. Got the rest of the harness wired but can not find and wiring info for wiring the wiper harness. It is a two speed swich so I assume it is a two speed motor. It has a brown, blue and red wire coming out of the bulkhead connector and two electrical connections on the wiper plate assembly and two wires going into the motor. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Offline hemi71

• Resident
Re: Need help with wiper motor wiring
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008 - 05:20:15 PM »
I have a 68 shop manual...if you give me your e-mail address i can scan a copy of the wiring diagram and e-mail it to you. I'm guessing 67 and 68 are the same...doubt they changed much year to year on that stuff

Offline 67notchbackrob

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008 - 07:00:28 PM »
i have a 67 seervice manual and it shows the wires going to the motor but does not show which one or ones goes to the wiper plate assembly that has 2 male spade plug ins. Thanks Rob

Offline hemi71

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:50:37 PM »
see the diagram below, shows the wires and where they terminate on the wiper motor

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:52:57 PM »
see the diagram below, shows the wires and where they terminate on the wiper motor

Hey hemi71, you just put a kink in my neck with that picture and my eyes went crossed :bigsmile:

Offline hemi71

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008 - 12:11:52 AM »

Hey hemi71, you just put a kink in my neck with that picture and my eyes went crossed :bigsmile:

just turn your monitor on it's side

:roflsmiley:

:cheers: