Author Topic: Sorry Guys!  (Read 1288 times)

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
Sorry Guys!
« on: February 16, 2008 - 08:10:13 PM »
Sorry I take things wrong on here some times and let things get to me!
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: Sorry Guys!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:13:13 PM »
 :swear: :stomp: :pullinghair:   So what did you do? Didnt bother me, Im not cryin. I didnt know you even bite. Were you barking loud. Behave, act respectable :bigsmile:   That better?   I forgive you

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:15:45 PM »
I just think that being away from home in a new enviroment has made you grumpy cranky pants :smilielol:

Just kidding Gordon, I know you like joking around as much as anyone here.  

I think it is more like anxious and missing the family and knowing you are gone for so long........ Chin up buddy, you will be home two weeks sooner than two weeks ago now. :clapping: Stay cool.
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:16:37 PM »
Just responded to a reply on one of my threads and may have went overboard with it.  Get on a high horse some times and let my feeling get hurt.  Sometimes just take things wrong.  Thanks Al for forgiving me.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:21:48 PM »
Hey Kenny,   My year does not start till I get to Iraq.  So you are right in a way.  And being away from the family does not help anything.  Good thing is that they are coming to see me next weekend.

Gordon
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008 - 08:23:41 PM by 426HEMI »

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline JayBee

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:31:55 PM »
No problem, I hope hemi71 reads this retraction. When I read his reply I didn't see anything malicious in it, actually I thought he was being quite helpful. That thread could have taken a wrong turn fast; you did the right and honorable thing Gordon.
BTW, continued good luck on your course and all the best in Iraq.
John

1970 Barracuda convertible
2014 Toyota Avalon

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:36:22 PM »
Hey Kenny,   My year does not start till I get to Iraq.  So you are right in a way.  And being away from the family does not help anything.  Good thing is that they are coming to see me next weekend.

Gordon

an old veteran here...spent 18 months in S.E.Asia, based at CCK AB Taiwan....no internet, mail took weeks and phone calls were $20. per MINUTE....talk about deserted....the time will pass, ...

.....................................thank you for doing what you do, take care of yourself........larry

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:37:20 PM »
 :clapping: Something to look forward too then buddy.

I was watching when you jumped on hemi71 about his comment buddy, I do feel he was answering in all sincerety and not attacking you at all, i can see how you took it but he could have worded it a little differently, but your mind was not with it when you were reading what he posted perhaps.   I was rather shocked by your response actually :smilielol: but not as much as hemi71 was :roflsmiley: I am glad you are back with us and hope you sort it out with hemi71, i am sure he will be cool about it all. 8)

Hug the loved ones when they arrive Gordon, you stay cool too. :2thumbs:

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:43:26 PM »
I am an old vet here also.  Was in England for 5 yearsin the USAF and enjoyed my stay there.  Just a lot of things on my mind.  All the training and being away from my family and friends.  I will give them a lot of hugs for sure.  Maybe the last time I see them for at least 6 months anyway.

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Slotts

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008 - 08:56:56 PM »
I am an old vet here also.  Was in England for 5 yearsin the USAF and enjoyed my stay there.  Just a lot of things on my mind.  All the training and being away from my family and friends.  I will give them a lot of hugs for sure.  Maybe the last time I see them for at least 6 months anyway.

Hey Gordon,

We're all friends here. :2thumbs:

We all get beat down in this world and that's why I like coming here. It's a little release from the daily pressure.

It never hurts to send someone a PM and tell them how you really feel about things.  We're all human.

My best on your year long mission and thank you for your service. Our prayers will be with you and the troops.
 :cheers:
Slotts

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008 - 09:08:33 PM »
 I don't know what it was about  :dunno:
 I don't really care what it was about  :grinno:

People get heated every now, and again.
 This message board is not too much different from "real life"
Everything is not always flowers, and clear skies, not even amongst the closest of friends.
We don't always get along with people 100% of the time.
It's just a fact of life.......wherever, and whoever you are.
 No biggie, not matter what.
They're just words, and they drift away eventually, returning everything back to "normal" before you know it  :thumbsup:

Your a class act Gordon for starting this thread, and you were a class act BEFORE you started this thread also.
And chances are you'll still be cool once this thread disappears too  :cheers:

Dam, I dragged that sentence on for way too long  :horse:

Anyways you get my point.........................if I actually had one to make  :clueless:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008 - 09:13:16 PM »
Hey Hedkace,

What type of kace would you like to be today, if not a Sadkace or not a Nutkace or not your usual Hedkace........................ :clueless:

I know a Beerkace :drunk: Cheers big ears. :cheers:

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008 - 09:17:24 PM »
Thanks  just started thing about what I wrote and thought I got too heated about it or too deffensive or something like that.  Anyway I hope all is well  :2thumbs:

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008 - 09:26:13 PM »
Hey Hedkace,

What type of kace would you like to be today, if not a Sadkace or not a Nutkace or not your usual Hedkace........................ :clueless:

I know a Beerkace :drunk: Cheers big ears. :cheers:

How about a "get off my ghad dam kace"  :swear:

:roflsmiley:

J/K  :cheers:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008 - 09:27:57 PM »
How about a "get off my ghad dam kace"  :swear:

:roflsmiley:

J/K  :cheers:

:crazy: :lol2: :grinyes:  I knew you would have a great come back my brother.