Author Topic: Darn it's raining here...no pics today  (Read 647 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Darn it's raining here...no pics today
« on: February 17, 2008 - 09:51:21 AM »
I was going to get the car out today and take some pictures to post of the M46 stripes I just installed. A couple of members are coming up from Panama city to get some parts off me and I wanted to take them for a ride.  So no pictures today...and it's windy and cold too. YUK

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
Re: Darn it's raining here...no pics today
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008 - 09:55:23 AM »
 :drool: Hanging out to see these pictures myself old mate.................. :faint:

That last lot you posted had the sill mounted neons switched on too bright, must be for night driving :roflsmiley:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008 - 09:57:59 AM »
Yeah it was a beautiful day yesterday, 67 degrees, but I had to finish up building a 340 for someone. I really wanted to go riding. And to take some vids and pictures. Now it's low 40's and bad wind and rain

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008 - 09:59:01 AM »
Yea Al it is raining here today also.  Guess we do need the rain though.  I hope you get to post the pictures pretty soon.  that will be cool.  Getting the itch to get mine done.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Slotts

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008 - 10:08:22 AM »
Yeah it was a beautiful day yesterday, 67 degrees, but I had to finish up building a 340 for someone. I really wanted to go riding. And to take some vids and pictures. Now it's low 40's and bad wind and rain

Hey Alan,

I think the folks in Alaska and Canada would call "low 40's and bad wind and rain" Spring time! :bigshades:

Slotts

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008 - 10:10:50 AM »
Hey Alan,

I think the folks in Alaska and Canada would call "low 40's and bad wind and rain" Spring time! :bigshades:

Slotts

Yeah yer right. It's all about aclimation