Author Topic: Bleeding Hearts.  (Read 839 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Bleeding Hearts.
« on: February 20, 2008 - 10:49:48 AM »
Poems and songs fill my heart
The words felt today are from my heart
A member today has brought sad news
There's tears in my eyes for someone we new

If I could only take away your pain
And heal the hearts that carry the pain
I would start with you my friend
I feel your sorrow
I'm crying inside
Look for tomorrow

I'm with you now
Sharing the past
The fun you shared
The memories will last

A light shines bright
Look in the sky
Another new star
for a special guy

It's natures way
to heal your heart
Best wishes to you
and your family Josh

Guys, I am sorry if this seems corny or out of place. I cant stay focused today knowing someone here has been hurt and feeling down. I share thoughts and feelings with everyone I am in touch with. I wish there was a way I could absorb everyones hurt and pain. I have always been this way. If there's anything I can do to help you Josh, just say the word. My heart may be heavy, but you can lean on my shoulder and I will try to help carry you through this sad time your and your family are having. If you want to talk or scream or just have someone to listen, you have my phone numbers, you can pm me or email. I will listen and let you unwind in any way that helps to heal your saddend heart.

sleepychallenger

Re: Bleeding Hearts.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008 - 11:05:17 AM »
 :angelwings: Im not a poet like Alan, but Josh if you need anything from me as well, just let me know as well, you are family here  :sadwavey: Things will get better with time.

Al,

Not corney at all

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008 - 01:58:01 PM »
I'm not sute what this post is about but if one of our group in in need I can keep him in my hopes a prayers.  :angelwings:
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008 - 02:05:43 PM »
I'm not sute what this post is about but if one of our group in in need I can keep him in my hopes a prayers.  :angelwings:

Read this:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=42878.0
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline FJ5_440

• Wisconsin
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008 - 02:16:33 PM »
Thats beautiful Al.

Did you find out if 'Cuda Hunter will accept some help from some of us?  If you have his paypal account, I would appreciate the opportunity to help out a little as well.    You can Email or PM me the info, or better yet get his OK to post it so everybody can help if they want to.  

I never met Josh, but I lost my little brother at 17 and know for sure that paying for the funeral is lousy thing to have to worry about at a time like this.

** Shane **

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008 - 02:18:51 PM »
Here is his pay pal account    dinohunter76@msn.com   I am sure any amount will be better then nothing.  I lost a brother too. I am really torn up today and not much fun for anybody

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008 - 07:50:32 PM »
I have lost a lot of my people but never had a brother.  I lost a son to sids and my mom and dad to heart problems.  I feel for Josh and my prayers are with him and know things will get better for him and his family.  Thanks for the poetry.  Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline 440WhiteBoy

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008 - 08:09:26 PM »

Very well said Al with your touching words!
Friendship and time is the best healer. 

I too feel the need to help, so I started a parts for sale add for him sence my cash flow is low right now.
Im hoping others will make the purchase to pay him for this upsetting dept he has just incurred.

They only see ***STARS***
when hit by a MOPAR !!!

nivvy

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008 - 12:19:55 PM »
my dad like stuff like that....

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008 - 09:55:33 AM »
 :sadwavey: Hi Josh, if you'll pm me your name and address I'll send you a money order Mopar bud. I don't have a paypal account and I know how banks frown upon out of state personal checks. So sorry to hear of your family's loss and heart ache. No, there is no "cure" but as the others have shared time and friendships make it bearable and give strength to face tomorrow. - Jim
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger