Author Topic: An Offer For Carlisle  (Read 6685 times)

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Re: An Offer For Carlisle
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008 - 08:26:35 AM »
Mek didnt you say april has alot of junk in her trunk too??? I could bring xtra tools as well.... I'll probably be drinking my dinner every night.  :cheers:

April has her trunk all prettied up. Unlike mine.  :22yikes: Hey, if you need a big-block fuel pump, I got you covered.  :thumbsup:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008 - 12:40:21 AM »
Sure, that's fine for me, but what about the rest of you??  What will you drink?   :smilielol:   :stirpot:
  Mike

As far as I'm concerned . . you can have it all!  I'll bring my own special brew.   :drunk: 

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008 - 03:46:00 PM »
:cheers: I'll also donate a 36 pack of Coors Light.  :cheers:

Ahh yes the Coors Light.....   :drunk:   We almost got kicked out of the stands at the bikini contest...    :popcorn:

Cuda Guy
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008 - 04:57:59 PM »
Ahh yes the Coors Light.....   :drunk:   We almost got kicked out of the stands at the bikini contest...    :popcorn:

Cuda Guy
You and your Dad had me cracking up. :smilielol: :smilielol:  Too bad you can't come to Shelby's graduation. They would prolly kick us out for yelling for her. LOL  A bunch of us are taking our Mopars to her graduation. Since those guys and gals are our 2nd family. :cheers:

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008 - 07:25:39 PM »
Jackie

The Jury is still out  :grinno: on weather I should hang with you guys LOL!!!  I think too much exposure and I might end up in jail again!   :nono: .....  Im playing.  Sounds like its going to be a good time at graduation!  I bet she is excited about closing that chapter in her life.  Please send her my best wishes.

Don 
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008 - 07:30:03 PM »
Jackie

The Jury is still out  :grinno: on weather I should hang with you guys LOL!!!  I think too much exposure and I might end up in jail again!   :nono: .....  Im playing.  Sounds like its going to be a good time at graduation!  I bet she is excited about closing that chapter in her life.  Please send her my best wishes.

Don 
Don, Glad to hear from you.And hahaha. I've never been to jail. :poopoke: I'll tell Shelby. And she just got accepted to Penn State. She'll be starting there in the fall. We can't wait til 09, when your at Carlisle.  :cheers:

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008 - 10:43:17 PM »
Congratulations Shelby; Jackie you must be so proud of Shelby  :clapping: :woohoo:

Russ
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008 - 10:47:10 PM »
Congratulations Shelby; Jackie you must be so proud of Shelby  :clapping: :woohoo:

Russ
Thanks, Russ. I'm very proud. Shelby is a great daughter.  :cheers:  She got accepted to every college she applied to. But her 1st choice was Penn State.  :2thumbs:

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008 - 06:56:43 PM »
 :2thumbs: For Shelby, Penn State is a good school, in fact in the Big Ten it ranks #3 for me, just behind OHIO STATE and WISCONSIN.   :cheers:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008 - 01:00:16 AM »
Congrat for shelby my daughter stefanie is graduating from red lion high in a couple of months and cant wait to be done.

michele
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008 - 11:31:16 AM »
Don, Glad to hear from you.And hahaha. I've never been to jail. :poopoke: I'll tell Shelby. And she just got accepted to Penn State. She'll be starting there in the fall. We can't wait til 09, when your at Carlisle.  :cheers:

What is she going to be studying?  I graduated from PennState in 2001.  Keep an eye on her - that's quite a party school!

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

• Resident
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008 - 08:12:17 PM »
Congrat for shelby my daughter stefanie is graduating from red lion high in a couple of months and cant wait to be done.

michele
Congrats , Michele.  :cheers:

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008 - 08:13:30 PM »
What is she going to be studying?  I graduated from PennState in 2001.  Keep an eye on her - that's quite a party school!

Jeff
Don't worry, Jeff, Shelby is going to the York campus. So she will live at home. ;)  She is going to be an Art Therapist.

Offline Madmax440

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008 - 10:46:43 PM »

Jeff

Wow, Jackie - Really congratulations to Shelby that is one helluva an accomplishment/acheivement. Also, from my experiences I think they are all party schools. Its what she makes of it and based on her record so far you don't have anything to worry about.

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008 - 12:12:46 AM »
Wow, Jackie - Really congratulations to Shelby that is one helluva an accomplishment/acheivement. Also, from my experiences I think they are all party schools. Its what she makes of it and based on her record so far you don't have anything to worry about.
Thanks, I think your right. ;) :cheers: