Author Topic: I bought some parts.... not sure what I got! anyone need any of these?  (Read 4268 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Neighbor said he had some challenger parts that he was taking to the local swap meet.  He gave me a chance to buy the whole pile of parts if I wanted.  I gave him $900 for this pile!   :faint: 

I'm not sure, but I think there is some hard to find stuff like the SE trim panels and 4 speed shifter.  Most is use and some is broke, but a few parts are in new boxes (like the rear SE trim panel)!  If you can reconize any of the parts please feel free to let me know what I have (and what a fair price might be).  If you need anything of the parts, PM me and if I don't need it for my car.... it will be for sale.

What do you guys think?  :crazy:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: I bought some parts.... not sure what I got! anyone need any of these?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:14:19 AM »
More pics
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:19:21 AM »
Barry, no broadcast sheet... sorry

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:20:52 AM »
Cody,
sent you a PM, id be interested in one of those "lower left dash plastic peices" in the 2nd set of pics where the 2 are next to eachother....

Id like to find one in good condition that isnt broken. I think Tony sells repro's for about $40-50$  :dunno:
maybe $20 ?? whatever you feel is fair!  :bigsmile:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:21:18 AM »
Feel free to tell me I'm a moron if I way over paid.  I need to learn when to walk away sometimes  :walkaway:

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:23:13 AM »
can i say D A M N again? you didnt over pay. period. I will say Kenny was looking for a 70 column
(apparently they do not lock with the key out) so, maybe this post will put Dibs on a column until he logs on.....  :2thumbs:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:25:07 AM »
 D A M N !!! (again) I see those "back of fender" chrome peices i was talking about.  :cooldancing: You da man!
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:42:35 AM »
Cody,

I'd say you didn't overpay.  I'm pretty sure that whatever doesn't get claimed by board members, you'll be able to  :ebay: at a fair price.

I might be interested in the HVAC heater core.  Can you tell if it's set up for A/C?  If there's some '70 hood or decklid trim, I may buy some of that from you.  One of my pieces (I don't recall which) is partially broken and the others are pretty beat up, but probably salvageable.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:50:38 AM »
Greg, I need the heater box for my car.  Sorry.  I also think lots of the trim does not go to a Challenger.  Not sure what is really there until I try to put it on the car.

I don't have an SE car, so any SE stuff will most likely go up for sale.  I also do not need the steering columns, so they will be for sale also.  I think one is a for a 4 speed?

I need a lot of the dash pieces, but anything there is two of will be for sale.

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:55:49 AM »
Hey Cody, you got my requests so i will patiently wait to hear from you. I beleive the chrome i am talking about is an "SE thing" so it would be sweet to get ahold of that.
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008 - 11:59:10 AM »
here are the things i was refering to.
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008 - 12:09:40 PM »
That picture helps!  Here's what I want to do.  I want to sell enough parts (starting with doubles and ones I wouldn't need for my car) to try and get back my money.  If there are any parts left for my project, then I will be happy.

Lots of people asking about the trim, but I don't know what trim pieces I have? Should I take some better / close up pictures so I don't sell the wrong piece?  I will have to trust you guys too.  Please tell me what is SE and what isn't.... cause I need to try and keep all the normal trim pieces for my RT, but not any of the SE ones.  I'll check back later when I have more time to get the boxes out again.

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008 - 12:30:27 PM »
What`s the part number on the distributor?
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline Kapteenikosmos

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008 - 12:38:16 PM »
Hi Cody,

I think that I partially spotted vinyl top trim on one of the pics. Any idea if there really is a set of those? I might be interested.
1967 six banger Mustang
1973 Challenger (under restoration)
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (daily driver)

Offline 72bluNblu

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008 - 12:51:04 PM »
Cody-

What kind of shape is the '70 grille in? it looks mostly complete in the pic, just a few rough spots that the bumper might cover. How much would you like for it?