Author Topic: Portland, OR Swap Meet.... Anyone want a dealer pass?  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Portland, OR Swap Meet.... Anyone want a dealer pass?
« on: April 02, 2008 - 06:17:25 PM »
Anyone going to the Portland swap meet?  I have an extra dealer pass for all 3 days and you can even get in a day early to get the really GOOD deals.  Let me know if you going.  best to call me cause I'm going to be at the swap meet most of the next 3 days..... 360-772-5555
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
Re: Portland, OR Swap Meet.... Anyone want a dealer pass?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008 - 05:22:08 PM »
OK everybody, let's alll start prank calling Cody  :stirpot:

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008 - 07:28:38 PM »
OK everybody, let's alll start prank calling Cody  :stirpot:

Yeah, I'll call him 6AM my time, so it will be " you gotta be kidding me" time where he is.   :misbehaving:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Yellow_Fish

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008 - 08:27:21 PM »
AND it's going to rain as usual.

This will be the first time I have missed the BIG swap meet. I guess that it is one of the largest anywhere. There are EVEN MOPAR parts.

Russ

Formerly from Vancouver

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008 - 09:01:13 PM »
Sunny and 60+ today!  I must have walked for 10 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :faint:  It was the dealers only day (when they get to set up), so only some of the dealers where all the way set up and others were leaving stuff in trailers.

Not many deals to be found today.  The only thing I bought was a set of NOS 14" trim rings ($20 each ring).  Not sure what they go for, but I figured NOS wasn't getting any easier to find.   I'm going back tomorrow and I'll be needing to leave my house at 5:00 AM to get there when it opens.

If anyone else is going, give me a ring.  I gotta get some work done and get some sleep....  :violin:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Yellow_Fish

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008 - 06:12:50 PM »
So, did you find anything else?

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008 - 06:59:54 PM »
Nope.

Big swap, just not much ebody stuff at fair prices.

Offline peterro

• 70 Challenger in progress...
    • The Pistonhead
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008 - 06:32:05 PM »
I was there on Saturday.  I wasn't looking for anything specific, just like to go every year and see what I find.  I did see 2 drivers side Challenger fenders, one for $600 and the other for $250.   Saw some other various mopar parts but nothing I had to have.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008 - 07:04:36 PM »
I saw the one for $250... I think it was off a 72.   Didn't see the the other one... but that doesn't surprise me, lots gets by me!

Are you from the area or did you drive in for it?

I was there on Saturday.  I wasn't looking for anything specific, just like to go every year and see what I find.  I did see 2 drivers side Challenger fenders, one for $600 and the other for $250.   Saw some other various mopar parts but nothing I had to have.

Offline 70challrtse

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008 - 08:26:34 PM »
PM me if you want to sell those trim rings. I could use a set for my Dart.

Offline peterro

• 70 Challenger in progress...
    • The Pistonhead
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008 - 01:08:56 AM »
I'm from Gresham and I usually go every year.  It's a fun way to kick off the season.  Are you the one who runs the LA Mopar site?  If so, I talked to you on the phone a couple of years ago.

Both fenders had the marker light hole that matched a 70-71.  I think it was marked as a 72 or so, but I didn't think those had that type of light.  Possibly why the price was so low.  I thought the 72-74 holes were a simple circle and the light was kind of a stick on instead of being embedded into the fender.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008 - 01:54:12 AM »
Ya!  You're right down the road from me.  If you ever are in the Vancouver area, give me a call 360-772-5555

Next year left me know if you want a dealer pass.

I'm from Gresham and I usually go every year.  It's a fun way to kick off the season.  Are you the one who runs the LA Mopar site?  If so, I talked to you on the phone a couple of years ago.

Both fenders had the marker light hole that matched a 70-71.  I think it was marked as a 72 or so, but I didn't think those had that type of light.  Possibly why the price was so low.  I thought the 72-74 holes were a simple circle and the light was kind of a stick on instead of being embedded into the fender.