Author Topic: c-c.com t-shirts?  (Read 19969 times)

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
Re: c-c.com t-shirts?
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008 - 09:52:07 PM »
Mike, I sent you the big one. 

You guys got pretty far since I got done working.   :lol:

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2008 - 09:54:20 PM »
Mike, I sent you the big one. 

You guys got pretty far since I got done working.   :lol:
Are you gonna make some with the colorful Cuda and Chally?  I really love the colors in it. :2thumbs:

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2008 - 09:54:42 PM »
Al, you're talking about the two cartoon cuda/challenger picture? i may be able to do that, can't quite say tonight though :/ So you would want it just black and white. Do you want the exact same picture he posted with the cuda & challenger emblems? do you want the 'cuda-challenger.com' text on the front like on the other shirts? :cheers:

No offense! You guys wear them, if you want something changed or a different deal, its a 'members shirt'. should be decided by the member/members that will be wearing them! ill do my best to accommodate!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008 - 09:57:07 PM by GoodysGotaCuda »
Build Page: Goody's 'Cuda Build Page
1976 Dodge Warlock
1972 Barracuda - 5.7 Hemi + T56 Magnum

Wheel & Tire Specs:Link

• Resident
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2008 - 09:56:37 PM »
Al, you're talking about the two cartoon cuda/challenger picture? i may be able to do that, can't quite say tonight though :/

No offense! You guys wear them, if you want something changed or a different deal, its a 'members shirt'. should be decided by the member/members that will be wearing them! ill do my best to accommodate!

Yes, that's the one. I actually like black and white one too.  :2thumbs:  But you know girls love clothes. :bigsmile:  Thanks for taking the time to do this. :clapping: Mike, I remember you had your room decorated with Mopar stuff. I was given a poster that only Dodge dealer recieved. It has all the Dodge nascars on it and says "Dodge Boys Racing " If you want it as a thank for doing this . PM me your addy
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008 - 09:59:25 PM by DoNotChallengeHer »

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:03:09 PM »
Alrighty thats two votes for the Cuda/Challenger picture from page one. Only hold up is, if 71BB has any bigger pictures of the two cartoon cars. As i'm sure most know, things get distored/wierd looking when you try and take a small picture off line and blow it up, to put on a shirt. So if 71BB does not have any bigger portions of those two cars, it can either be 'tried' but i can't guarantee they'll 'look right' blown up on a shirt...or...possiby another member has those images larger??
1976 Dodge Warlock

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:06:56 PM »
Thats all the bigger I got, it will look like junk.   :sadwavey:

Unless they're really small? 

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:22:21 PM »
Al, you're talking about the two cartoon cuda/challenger picture? i may be able to do that, can't quite say tonight though :/ So you would want it just black and white. Do you want the exact same picture he posted with the cuda & challenger emblems? do you want the 'cuda-challenger.com' text on the front like on the other shirts? :cheers:

Goody, black and white would be fine. It may blow up bigger in black and white I am not sure. But I really like the second picture on the first page that 71bigblock did. and on the back of the shirt the cuda-challenger.com logo you did on the shirt yourself. Can you do fronts and backs? If not I may just 2 different shirts. Thanks 2 both you and 71bb for all the time and effort you are doing. I am going to buy something either way you do it. Thanks Mike n 71bb

• Resident
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:24:41 PM »
Opps, Sorry I forgot to thank 71BB. I'll have to see if I can talk Rick into giving me another poster. Thanks  :cheers:

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:26:26 PM »
Al i'll give it some more time trying to blow up the cars in photoshop tomorrow. I can do both front and back however you want it. just be as specific as you can with what you want where. i'll give it a shot for ya, sound fair?

Sticky request?

-Mike
1976 Dodge Warlock

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:31:02 PM »
Al i'll give it some more time trying to blow up the cars in photoshop tomorrow. I can do both front and back however you want it. just be as specific as you can with what you want where. i'll give it a shot for ya, sound fair?

Sticky request?

-Mike

Heck yes goody. Was I specific enough for you? Could you understand my description?  I will buy it when it is ready to see. I want to use the spring clean money I just made from the members to purchase the shirt or shirts. I may buy 10 of them or so and pass them out here. I will watch for the new Post ,   and thanks again Mike and 71bb for making this happen. I sure enjoy this place.

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:34:44 PM »
Heck yes goody. Was I specific enough for you? Could you understand my description?  I will buy it when it is ready to see. I want to use the spring clean money I just made from the members to purchase the shirt or shirts. I may buy 10 of them or so and pass them out here. I will watch for the new Post ,   and thanks again Mike and 71bb for making this happen. I sure enjoy this place.

If i understood ya right, you want the two cars on the front, and the 'text' www.cuda-challenger.com on the back?
1976 Dodge Warlock

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:42:06 PM »
Black and White?

Mike, I pumped the width up to 2000 pixels, and it really doesnt look too bad.   :dunno:

Only thing is, now you really cant tell the difference between them now.

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:46:36 PM »
Hey Goody, can you chop and change this latest image so the cars are back to back so they look like they are launching out of the same smoke please. :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:48:12 PM »
Black and White?

Mike, I pumped the width up to 2000 pixels, and it really doesnt look too bad.   :dunno:

Only thing is, now you really cant tell the difference between them now.

I can see the turn lens on the 70 cuda on the right. I would like that pic 71bb just posted on the front and the one you did with the cc.c address on the back.  Can it be done? The blow up pic looks good to me

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2008 - 10:49:25 PM »
oops I meant the cuda on the left. I must be dislectic