Author Topic: Calling out CARCRAZYGUY from MOPARTS........  (Read 5375 times)

Offline bellagioservices

Calling out CARCRAZYGUY from MOPARTS........
« on: April 12, 2008 - 12:00:39 AM »
........guy seems to post alot of links to my old threads asking legitimate questions, but boy he sure cant answer my questions. Where oh where is CARCRAZYGUY? Seems that he wont answer my questions......maybe he will come here and answer my questions.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4341849&an=0&page=0#Post4341849

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: Calling out CARCRAZYGUY from MOPARTS........
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:09:25 AM »
Are the uthustler?

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:11:56 AM »
Are the uthustler?

Sure am, and before you ask, uthustler was disabled by a moderator.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:13:33 AM »
 :clapping: :smilielol: :stirpot: :woo: :stomp: :bananasmi :1zhelp:

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:15:04 AM »
:clapping: :smilielol: :stirpot: :woo: :stomp: :bananasmi :1zhelp:

What is so funny? Please tell me b/c I fail to see what is so funny.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:16:30 AM »
While im here, what do you guys think of this 70 B5 blue Cuda? Really like it, just hate that it's a 383.

http://www.moparponderosa.com/cars/cars.html

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:20:58 AM »
While im here, what do you guys think of this 70 B5 blue Cuda? Really like it, just hate that it's a 383.

http://www.moparponderosa.com/cars/cars.html

:bigsmile:   You go ahead forest. Want some chocolates?     

Seems the big discussion about you is that you just waste everyones time and have caused a bit of burdens on some people. You may not get a real warm welcome here right now. Ask , ask anything you want, but dont ask about looking at cars and comparing. Some might get off on a tangent with you

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:22:39 AM »
:bigsmile:   You go ahead forest. Want some chocolates?     

Seems the big discussion about you is that you just waste everyones time and have caused a bit of burdens on some people. You may not get a real warm welcome here right now. Ask , ask anything you want, but dont ask about looking at cars and comparing. Some might get off on a tangent with you

Waste time? Im sorry, I value opinions but am not and will not just throw $50k at the first car I look at. I work really hard for my money and will buy the right car, If i have to look at 50 cars, so be it, but Im not just going to buy the next thing I ask everyone about to suffice everyone from my questions. If people dont like them, then dont click on my threads or reply in them, it's simple as that.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:27:56 AM »

once again, you can post stupid pictures, but not stand up and answer my questions. So your point is mute.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:33:37 AM »
Not one single person here will really ever take you serious anymore. We have been guided all across the internet to about 4 other forums you post in and see how you do people. Did your check clear before your plane trip to purchase the e body?  Wasting peoples time isnt something anyone wants to do for you anymore. mustangs chargers, merc bmw's truck driver  no job whatever, I wont hang in the past, I used to kinda like helping you out, now like you say, I will just ignore you. You cant be trusted, so you will have to find a way to earn the respect from many people who has doubts about your dealings. Go look at a car and make up your mind. Everyone hear has did it on their own and we are enjoying our cars now :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:36:44 AM »
Not one single person here will really ever take you serious anymore. We have been guided all across the internet to about 4 other forums you post in and see how you do people. Did your check clear before your plane trip to purchase the e body?  Wasting peoples time isnt something anyone wants to do for you anymore. mustangs chargers, merc bmw's truck driver  no job whatever, I wont hang in the past, I used to kinda like helping you out, now like you say, I will just ignore you. You cant be trusted, so you will have to find a way to earn the respect from many people who has doubts about your dealings. Go look at a car and make up your mind. Everyone hear has did it on their own and we are enjoying our cars now :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Did my check clear? No, I cancelled it to protect myself. (check for $5000 for the deposit). My plane ticket, I had refunded. The $350 for the inspection, I ate. Once again, what is your point? Cant be trusted? You claim I cant, but point to one thing where ive proven I cant be-see, you cant. Doubts about my dealings? Once again, what I have I done to show this? See, your claims have no validitiy. You follow bogus claims people have made around the internet for whatever reasons, but cant show and solid evidence. Ill wait for your reply.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:42:31 AM »

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:43:33 AM »
u can post stupid pictures, but when questioned, you dont speak.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:51:20 AM »
It is getting late, and I must retire soon, but I will ask again, someone please show what wrong ive done, b/c I have done nothing wrong yet get mud slung at me. Ive proven my case, and get childish pictures posted when no one will stand up and answer my questions. Am I dealing with teenagers here or something?

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:25:25 AM »
You've proven nothing.  All you've done on any forum you've been on is make a bunch of claims, but when push comes to shove, when it's time to put the rubber to the road, you and your claims evaporate into thin air.

Last we saw you, several people on this forum offered their help and expertise.  You appeared to have settled on a car, but the owner of that car is an acquaintance of one of our members.  You claim that you canceled your deposit, but the owner of the car never received a deposit, nor any contact with you when you claim that you no longer wanted the car.  I, and others here, would merely chalk that up to bad manners and move on, were it not for two things:  1.) The repeating patterns of poor behavior offered up on multiple forums and 2.) The claim that you are the injured party and are being unfairly slighted.

I, for one, have no problem offering help to anyone who asks.  What angers me, sir, is that I and the other kind, upstanding people on this board were taken for a ride by a charlatan.  For my part, I can only say that the last part of your former name, ut-hustler, is an apt description.  Good day, sir!
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(