Author Topic: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices  (Read 16549 times)

Offline bellagioservices

Re: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:17:19 AM »
See this is the reason I really see that there is no reason for me to validate myself. In the past two hours, not one proof of evidence or claim by any of you has been proven, yet I still wait here. I am just wasting my time here as all of you so far have just posted stupid pictures, or stupid icons, or false claims with zero validity. I post the truth, ask questions, and get nothing but these childish replies.

Once again, show me where ive wronged anyone or done anything wrong- See, you cant. Case closed.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:18:07 AM »
Yes, I called Sunnyvale Dodge today in California, and got that reply, what is wrong with that might I ask?

Would you like me to call back tomorrow and get the salesmans name I spoke to then post it here for proof so you can call and validate what was said? Just tell me if so, I will. Once again, the truth is posted and you attempt to twist it.

No show us your new car all be it mustang bmw charger or e body.  Quit draggin us on.... and dont act so stupid, it looks bad. I was comparing you to the bogus funk brothers, they yank on the chain as well

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:18:27 AM »
Do what? What are you talking about? I havent screwed anyone out of anything. Quit claiming something false about me. Funk Brothers?? What are you talking about???

I take tire kickers with a grain of truth or seriousness. After 8 years of selling Dodges and seeing every tire kicker in the world waste theirs and my time, I had enough and quit.

So let me ask you do you freguent used car lots frequently? I bet you're the guy I met on the lot once and wasted an hour of my time back then.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:19:34 AM »
I have a hard time believing your story because I was physically in the dealership last week and they were trying to get me to buy one at 3k over MSRP, so I don't think that they would be telling you that they had 80 people lined up unless they figured you were full of BS and so they told you that to get rid of you.

I called the dealership number from Google, pressed #5 for sales, waited on hold, asked the salesman and he told me they had about 80 people waiting to buy one and would only release their prices AFTER they hit the ground and saw what they could charge for fair market markup. He told me to check back every few days to see when they would hit the lot. Then and only then would they have a hard # for what the cost for the new challenger would be over MSRP.

Like I said, I will gladly call them back in the morning, post all of the details, then post the their phone number and the name of salesman for you to call and validate what was said.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:21:01 AM »
No show us your new car all be it mustang bmw charger or e body.  Quit draggin us on.... and dont act so stupid, it looks bad. I was comparing you to the bogus funk brothers, they yank on the chain as well

New Car? What new car? I am still searching for my next mopar. I can go snap a pic of my E55 in the garage, but really fail to see the point of doing that.

Once again, you make claims, but bring nothing solid to the argument.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:21:44 AM »
I take tire kickers with a grain of truth or seriousness. After 8 years of selling Dodges and seeing every tire kicker in the world waste theirs and my time, I had enough and quit.

So let me ask you do you freguent used car lots frequently? I bet you're the guy I met on the lot once and wasted an hour of my time back then.

No, I dont frequent used car lots, that is what the internet is for. If you dont like tire kickers, you are wasting your life as a salesman. That is your loss in life, not mine.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:24:15 AM »
I called the dealership number from Google, pressed #5 for sales, waited on hold, asked the salesman and he told me they had about 80 people waiting to buy one and would only release their prices AFTER they hit the ground and saw what they could charge for fair market markup. He told me to check back every few days to see when they would hit the lot. Then and only then would they have a hard # for what the cost for the new challenger would be over MSRP.

Like I said, I will gladly call them back in the morning, post all of the details, then post the their phone number and the name of salesman for you to call and validate what was said.

We dont care, we dont care and we dont care. Dont even care about you snapping a fake picture of your car. You cant be trusted. If there was an ignore button, it would break an all time usage record on you. You have  worn out the welcome with the questions you been asking.

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:24:32 AM »
See your story about the dealership makes no sense again. Sunnyvale has been given 8 Challengers and they had 4 of them sold. One person backed out so now they have 5 available and are willing to sell them now. If that is the story you were told (which I doubt) then like I just said they told you that because they knew you are a tire kicker and aren't going to buy a car.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:26:46 AM »
Oh and let me address the tire kicker comment. Yea, im a serious tire kicker. I scour the net for mopars for sale looking for my next one. Ill kick as many tires as I need to to find the right one for me. You dont like it, then leave my threads-simple as that. I work hard for my money, every cent I make, to put food on the table for my family day in and day out. I wasnt born with a silver spoon and work hard for what I have and willl not just piss money away at the next shiny mopar that comes along-hence all the questions I ask. I dont know alot about the details of what a really good car consists of or what signs a car might show when it has been doctored up like a pig like some dealers do, thats why i post alot of questions. I kick alot of tires on cars on the internet, and will continue to do so b/c my money comes at a price of hard work, and will not just spend it on anything and everything.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:28:52 AM »
I feel like this is used car lot selling deja Vu.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:29:25 AM »
 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:29:48 AM »
See your story about the dealership makes no sense again. Sunnyvale has been given 8 Challengers and they had 4 of them sold. One person backed out so now they have 5 available and are willing to sell them now. If that is the story you were told (which I doubt) then like I just said they told you that because they knew you are a tire kicker and aren't going to buy a car.

Wow, why the hell would I lie about what some car salesman told me? See, you are scared of the truth, and that is scary. I told you what I would do to prove it, and you continue to dismiss it and avoid it. Why are you scared of what I have proposed? Tire kicker or not, when it comes time to buy, ill buy it, no questions asked. If that salesman lies to me thinking its because im some tire kicker, that is his loss, not mine. I told you what I was told over the phone, I dont know you from adam and have no reason to not post the truth, and the truth of what I was told is what I posted. Once again, I told you id call tomorrow, get all the facts again, and then post everything for you to validate since you think im posting BS about the phone call. Why wont you accept that?

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:30:22 AM »
I feel like this is used car lot selling deja Vu.

I really hope you found a new profession, no reason in wasting your life, it is short enough as it is.

nivvy

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:31:04 AM »
bellogio services..... this is a tight forum.... and several members have been screwed before and obviously security has gonna tighter evr since moparal was made chief of posts.... dont take it the wrong way... alot of past member lacked integrity here....

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:31:34 AM »
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Once again, you prove my point. You can post silly icons like that, but when questioned, you have nothing to bring to the table. Why post silly replies like that? What does it prove? What do you gain from that? It is just a waste of time.