Author Topic: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices  (Read 16543 times)

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
Re: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2008 - 02:47:23 AM »
I attempted to one night. They called me out for the E55 I recently purchased and it really bugged the hell out of me that some stranger would call me a liar. So I proposed a time and place that night to prove it, and bring my car, and even put up $1000 dollars proving everything I claimed. Well after 4 hours of waiting, no one ever took me up on my offer. They havent liked me since day 1. I was a die hard chevy fan posting on a mustangs forum, so from day 1 they resented me. But if I offered to meet them at a certain time and place, and even bring what I was claiming to the meet point, and go above that and put $$$$ up to further prove my claim, why then did no one ever speak up to take me up on my offer?

Ill do the same here, anyone in the DFW area want to meet up, let me know, as long as I dont have prior engagements for that time, ill be there.

I recall all they wanted was a photo with proof like a news paper or something. As you mention in another thread you could take photos but you don't feel you have to. If so why go through all the trouble above ????? But you won't take a photo ??

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008 - 11:17:07 AM by MoparMan440 »

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008 - 05:37:56 AM »
Man, I'm gonna have some fun with this guy.

I can go snap a pic of my E55 in the garage, but really fail to see the point of doing that.

Translation:

I really don't have an E55, but I cleverly insinuate that I do, in order to prove to everyone my e-penis is bigger than theirs.  I'm so awesome.

Oh and let me address the tire kicker comment. Yea, im a serious tire kicker. I scour the net for mopars for sale looking for my next one. Ill kick as many tires as I need to to find the right one for me. You dont like it, then leave my threads-simple as that. I work hard for my money, every cent I make, to put food on the table for my family day in and day out. I wasnt born with a silver sthingy and work hard for what I have and willl not just piss money away at the next shiny mopar that comes along-hence all the questions I ask. I dont know alot about the details of what a really good car consists of or what signs a car might show when it has been doctored up like a pig like some dealers do, thats why i post alot of questions. I kick alot of tires on cars on the internet, and will continue to do so b/c my money comes at a price of hard work, and will not just spend it on anything and everything.

Translation:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! The mean people on teh intrawebs are making fun of me!  I'd better post up a crybaby post, in hopes that some poor sap will fall for it, and offer me some sympathy!

Wow, why the hell would I lie about what some car salesman told me?

Because you have no life, and crave attention.

I look forward to picking apart your feeble attempts at a response when I get off work, tommorow night.

Offline ozrt4406

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2008 - 05:47:01 AM »
hmmmm funny how some people dont learn.................
T/A AND R/T............... IM GREEDY.

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2008 - 06:47:39 AM »
So you feel wasting peoples valuable time and making appiontments and then not showing up to look at a car is OK and that you are really a nice guy?I think not and so does everyone else on the interent.You are a liar and an A$$,not a nice person so nobody here wants to associate with you-go away!
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2008 - 06:52:49 AM »
Oh Ok, well fair enough. If you knew me, you would completely do a 180 from what people are doing here. I really wish there were some Dallas or Fort Worth members that I could go grab a beer with or talk to at a local car show, 15 minutes with me and you would completely change your view of me- I guarantee it. It's easy to draw a perception on the internet of someone, as they are just a screenname, but meeting that screenname and talking to them in person is a whole different thing.

If any is reading this and is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and will be joining any car shows this weekend, let me know, ill be attending a few as well and would be glad to meet you.

I bet there`s a few people who would like to meet you face to face but I don`t think it would be to exchange pleasantries.
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2008 - 06:53:10 AM »
  Just came across this thread, is this person for real?   :scared:  This site is full of people who are generous with their time and opinions and tollerant of others. But this person is out of this world.....    :walkaway:
  A moderator should just cut him off or we should just not reply to his posts and then he will go away hopefully.    :horse:
Dave

Offline Katfish

• Resident
  • 70 Challenger
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2008 - 08:32:35 AM »
This is like a soap opera or train wreck, I know it's bad, but can't stop looking.  Very funny

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008 - 08:44:48 AM »
So, if you've done nothing wrong, why would you come back under different screen names??

You have a wife? This fantasy of leading a life over the age of 14 really goes on.......  :popcorn: And what the hell is an E55? is that some sort of sweet "Infinity" or "Nissan"?? Id say the nature of your arguments are certainly childish. We really dont care about your car buying adventure anymore. I think what Al was saying was that we're finally rolling out the "Un-Welcome" matt. Save your bogus posts for another site, change your name to whatever you'd like, but sont waist our time. You can see the nature of people here, and we wouldnt be  :poopoke: if we didnt have a bad feeling.

:drama: take it somewhere else kid!!!
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2008 - 09:02:41 AM »
Do what? What are you talking about? I havent screwed anyone out of anything. Quit claiming something false about me. Funk Brothers?? What are you talking about???

UT,

Please proove it with a picture of yourself.

...verified by another member.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008 - 09:30:56 AM by Topcat »
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline IMNCARN82

• Resident
  • LeDZeP
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2008 - 09:27:02 AM »
 :popcorn:   
'73 340 5 speed,RMS,BAER,... "Supercuda" (O[   ]||||[   ]O)  
'69 Dodge Charger 383,Auto                  (OiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiO)
13' Challenger R/T BlacktoP  6spd. (OO________OO)
71' Demon
75' Duster
87' Conquest TSI
56' Plaza
Boulder CO
Robert    "cuda bob"

Offline 73Chally

• Resident
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2008 - 10:06:26 AM »
Oh Ok, well fair enough. If you knew me, you would completely do a 180 from what people are doing here. I really wish there were some Dallas or Fort Worth members that I could go grab a beer with or talk to at a local car show, 15 minutes with me and you would completely change your view of me- I guarantee it. It's easy to draw a perception on the internet of someone, as they are just a screenname, but meeting that screenname and talking to them in person is a whole different thing.

If any is reading this and is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and will be joining any car shows this weekend, let me know, ill be attending a few as well and would be glad to meet you.

Matt - Meet me at the Dallas Dodge show at 635 and Jupiter on Sunday the 20th.  My car won't be ready but I will be there.  They start lunch around 12:00, so meet me around the lunch trailer then.  Shoot me a PM with a description of what you will be wearing, and I will do likewise.  I am Switzerland in this whole fiasco, so let's make a point to square it away.  I'll be waiting.  Thanks.  :cheers:

Offline hemi71

• Resident
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2008 - 11:15:52 AM »
Matt - Meet me at the Dallas Dodge show at 635 and Jupiter on Sunday the 20th.  My car won't be ready but I will be there.  They start lunch around 12:00, so meet me around the lunch trailer then.  Shoot me a PM with a description of what you will be wearing, and I will do likewise.  I am Switzerland in this whole fiasco, so let's make a point to square it away.  I'll be waiting.  Thanks.  :cheers:

Make sure he brings his E55 to show it to you.

:popcorn:

nivvy

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2008 - 11:24:40 AM »

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2008 - 11:52:01 AM »
And what the hell is an E55? is that some sort of sweet "Infinity" or "Nissan"??

An E55 is a model of Mercedes.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:32:09 PM »
What was the guy that was outed on the NSX forums. I think I am seeing a new recored holder fast approaching that.
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat