Author Topic: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices  (Read 16537 times)

Alaskan_TA

Re: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2008 - 05:40:23 PM »
If a high post count was what he was after though, they would have added up a lot faster with just one name.  :dunno:

Something is fishy for sure...

(resists urge to post meaningless fish photo....)
 :roflsmiley:

Offline carcrazyguy

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2008 - 05:49:24 PM »
That would seem logical to you and me.  But from the threads he has posted, I have not seen logic used very often.  :dunno:

I also feel that he would use only one name, however he keeps getting discovered before he reaches 30-40 posts.   One of his current names only has a post count of 22.  Another possible one has 11 posts. With a few more we will know for sure if it is him.  Various board members on several forums have been in contact with each other and have been watching possible names that he is using on these boards.   

Offline carcrazyguy

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2008 - 06:02:27 PM »
Matt - Meet me at the Dallas Dodge show at 635 and Jupiter on Sunday the 20th. Shoot me a PM with a description of what you will be wearing, and I will do likewise.  I am Switzerland in this whole fiasco, so let's make a point to square it away.  I'll be waiting.  Thanks.  :cheers:

Any word from him yet? 

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2008 - 06:14:47 PM »
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4354140&an=0&page=0#Post4354140

&

Profile for kddillinger 

Email  kddillinger@gmail.com     
Member #  42207   
Name  kyle D   
Title  member   
Total Posts  22   
   Homepage     
Occupation     
Hobbies     
Location  Little Rock, Ar   
Bio     
ICQ Number     
Registered on  Sun Mar 23 2008 01:47 PM   

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2008 - 06:16:57 PM »
Any word from him yet? 

He was on but never responded. Maybe he was too busy trying to meet up with the DFWstang guys. They seem to be pretty tight with him . :roflsmiley:

Offline carcrazyguy

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2008 - 06:29:55 PM »

He was on but never responded. Maybe he was too busy trying to meet up with the DFWstang guys. They seem to be pretty tight with him . :roflsmiley:

I knew he had been on the forum because he has been on Moparts asking questions.

I was asking 73Chally if he had heard from uthustler/runninhorn.etc.etc.etc about meeting up at the car show next week. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008 - 07:52:02 PM by carcrazyguy »

Offline MoparMan440

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2008 - 08:29:43 PM »
I knew he had been on the forum because he has been on Moparts asking questions.

I was asking 73Chally if he had heard from uthustler/runninhorn.etc.etc.etc about meeting up at the car show next week. 

Yeah I figured you knew plus he was responding in our cars for sale section. I'm sure he'd be all over this if he had an E55 or one would think.

Offline 73Chally

• Resident
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2008 - 08:46:39 PM »

Nothing yet.

Offline carcrazyguy

Offline Ornamental

• Oslo, Norway
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2008 - 08:56:11 PM »

Postcount: +1  :icon16:
Panther Pink '72 Challenger Rallye.
Grey '70 Challenger R/T

-There are two kinds of pedestrians: The quick and the dead.

***Per Arne***

Offline cudax34me

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2008 - 09:37:00 PM »
 :iagree:    but    :clueless:     what is a E55 anyway

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2008 - 09:47:08 PM »
Its a fancy Mercedes Benz
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline 472 R/T SE

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2008 - 09:58:39 PM »
That is the basis of these uthustler/runninhorn threads.   By using multiple names and asking random questions, it appears that he could possibly be trying to build his post count in order to gain some sort of reputation.  Most people feel pretty comfortable dealing with someone with a large post count.  Who knows if this is really what his plan is but I feel a person must be hiding something if the need to use multiple screen names on each board.   

Runninghorn/uthustler/texas_mopars/FedExPilot/FEDEX/TexasFedExPilot/
BellagioServices/mtr/spang/92fivOh/FDXKS/OIIIIO/rnjump/kddillinger

Maybe when he gets his new 08/09 Challenger he will settle down and post pictures of it  for us.

I remember in the thread that lost over half it's posts didn't you find more info on jc76712?  Reason I ask is I got an email with that as the name offering $29k for my car same day he sold some car that he was asking advice on how to deal with.  I searched here and found something on him with that username but now those posts are gone.  I took for granted it was him.

Several months back I was caught up in all his "What's wrong with this, Should I offer ---".  I thought he was getting a bum deal so I offered up my car.  It's been restored by a knowledgeable fellow who was a Mopar Nats judge at one time.  I have nothing to hide.
After he and I discussed it after I sent all my pix, he made it sound as though he was really interested and was planning a flight into town to close the deal and then all of a sudden he was in the process of hiring an inspector.
I honestly thought the car was sold and then utter silence.

Sure, there's nothing wrong with that.  I chalked it up as an experience with someone that I will avoid and made a mental note of how he treats folks.

moparbulldog, I know just how you feel.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008 - 10:02:04 PM by 472 R/T SE »
HELP SUPPORT THE REGISTRIES because all cars matter.

I like to sleep For I'm walking in my dreams.
Live life like every DAY is your last!

Offline MoparMan440

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2008 - 10:03:41 PM »
After he and I discussed it after I sent all my pix, he made it sound as though he was really interested and was planning a flight into town to close the deal and then all of a sudden he was in the process of hiring an inspector.
I honestly thought the car was sold and then utter silence.

Sounds like he gives everyone that treatment. He has ZERO respect for anyone.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2008 - 10:04:45 PM »
I am beyond posting about this guy but I find it kind of funny that he seems to wait until a thread gets cold then bombards it with useless banter only to disappear when people flock back in to confront his accusations.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*