Author Topic: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices  (Read 16566 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« on: April 12, 2008 - 12:39:29 AM »
May be a funk brothers cousin, I don't know, but beware.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
Re: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:45:57 AM »
Not again!!!

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident

nivvy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:48:32 AM »

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:50:03 AM »
as if this wasnt evident from my other thread? DUH.

And once again might I ask, what is it that ive done that is wrong in the slightest? Folks seem to be able to sling mud, but cant justify their case when questioned.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:55:30 AM »
Go talk to your dog. You'll get a response from him.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008 - 12:59:45 AM »
Go talk to your dog. You'll get a response from him.

wow, what a professional/adult reply. Got any other childish replies in you? Just goes to further prove my point.It's really easy to pile on when everyone else is doing it, but when asked to state the facts you stand on, you become silent or revert to name calling or childish tactics of posting stupid pictures.

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:00:04 AM »
He's posting in the 2008 CHallenger section, looking for dealerships again. Claims he talked to Sunnyvale Dodge and they told him there are 80 people wanted their remaining 5. Accept I was just there and they were trying real hard for me to buy one. They told me I could have one for 3k over MSRP, but if I really wanted one from them I know I could get it at MSRP. Looks like we are going to have more fun again. At this point in the game if he hasn't a clue why people rag on him he will never get it. I'm reminded of a t shirt I saw at a Harley shop "If I had to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand." Now let's see if we can keep this thread going and pass the 15 or so pages that we had in the last thread.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=42486.0
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

nivvy

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:04:34 AM »
wow, what a professional/adult reply. Got any other childish replies in you? Just goes to further prove my point.It's really easy to pile on when everyone else is doing it, but when asked to state the facts you stand on, you become silent or revert to name calling or childish tactics of posting stupid pictures.

Just curious... are you wanting some opinions on your service or parts you screwed someone out of or are you saying your not funk brothers??? just to make it clear and its not a mistake???

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:05:51 AM »

I only posted one picture, you be your own judge of yourself.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:08:35 AM »
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but is that a real picture of him?

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:10:54 AM »
Just curious... are you wanting some opinions on your service or parts you screwed someone out of or are you saying your not funk brothers??? just to make it clear and its not a mistake???

Do what? What are you talking about? I havent screwed anyone out of anything. Quit claiming something false about me. Funk Brothers?? What are you talking about???

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:11:29 AM »
I only posted one picture, you be your own judge of yourself.

Again I ask, validate the reasoning behind the picture you posted.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:13:14 AM »
He's posting in the 2008 CHallenger section, looking for dealerships again. Claims he talked to Sunnyvale Dodge and they told him there are 80 people wanted their remaining 5. Accept I was just there and they were trying real hard for me to buy one. They told me I could have one for 3k over MSRP, but if I really wanted one from them I know I could get it at MSRP. Looks like we are going to have more fun again. At this point in the game if he hasn't a clue why people rag on him he will never get it. I'm reminded of a t shirt I saw at a Harley shop "If I had to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand." Now let's see if we can keep this thread going and pass the 15 or so pages that we had in the last thread.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=42486.0

Yes, I called Sunnyvale Dodge today in California, and got that reply, what is wrong with that might I ask?

Would you like me to call back tomorrow and get the salesmans name I spoke to then post it here for proof so you can call and validate what was said? Just tell me if so, I will. Once again, the truth is posted and you attempt to twist it.

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:16:10 AM »
I have a hard time believing your story because I was physically in the dealership last week and they were trying to get me to buy one at 3k over MSRP, so I don't think that they would be telling you that they had 80 people lined up unless they figured you were full of BS and so they told you that to get rid of you.